View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Dec 11, 2018 6:08 pm



Reply to topic  [ 143 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next
 Version 3.5 is released 
Author Message
Rank 17
Rank 17

Joined: Fri Nov 21, 2014 10:37 pm
Posts: 481
Sry miss read what you wrote, then i have no idea as you say both should be there with one big moster each.


Wed Nov 15, 2017 8:36 am
Profile
Rank 1
Rank 1

Joined: Fri Jan 05, 2018 12:26 am
Posts: 2
hi there, i have a laptop... it seems to be running quite slow... walking isnt bad... i think it could be faster.. could anyone help me make this a bit more playable?


Fri Jan 05, 2018 1:10 am
Profile
Online
Rank 13
Rank 13

Joined: Mon Jun 03, 2013 7:33 pm
Posts: 104
download your save points from the account manager and you should be good to go


Mon Mar 26, 2018 2:21 am
Profile
Rank 3
Rank 3

Joined: Sun Apr 29, 2018 4:41 pm
Posts: 8
Someone please help. I am stuck at the beginning in Tentacle Dreams where I have to cum in the test container. Try as I might, I can't do it. NO matter how much I spam 1 at the container


Mon Apr 30, 2018 12:38 am
Profile
Rank 3
Rank 3

Joined: Sun Apr 29, 2018 4:41 pm
Posts: 8
When I bought this, I saw a button that said pay 9$ to upgrade to version 3. Which I assume is for people with version 2 and less. So you have to pay for each version? That isn't very cool.


Tue May 01, 2018 2:11 am
Profile
Rank 3
Rank 3

Joined: Sun Apr 29, 2018 4:41 pm
Posts: 8
When IS version 4 supposed to be released anyway? I would really like to know


Tue May 01, 2018 2:13 am
Profile
Rank 17
Rank 17

Joined: Fri Nov 21, 2014 10:37 pm
Posts: 481
glenny3214 wrote:
When I bought this, I saw a button that said pay 9$ to upgrade to version 3. Which I assume is for people with version 2 and less. So you have to pay for each version? That isn't very cool.


So when Blizzard release Diablo 4 you Think you should get it for free if you own Diablo 2?


Tue May 01, 2018 8:43 am
Profile
Rank 10
Rank 10

Joined: Thu May 08, 2014 8:53 pm
Posts: 58
glenny3214 wrote:
Someone please help. I am stuck at the beginning in Tentacle Dreams where I have to cum in the test container. Try as I might, I can't do it. NO matter how much I spam 1 at the container


Are you serious? Hold the container in front of your (pulled out) dick, flip it so the opening faces it and press 1

_________________
I am not a native english speaker, but I am trying hard to make myself clear. So please go easy on me with typos and other mistakes.


Tue May 01, 2018 3:17 pm
Profile
Rank 3
Rank 3

Joined: Sun Apr 29, 2018 4:41 pm
Posts: 8
I figured it out. For some reason when the graphics settings are set to ultra, pee and cum don't show up. I put the settings on good so I was able to see it and that solved my issue. Anyway, now my guy is stuck in an endless sleep loop after the alien got done having sex with both girls at once and I passed out. My dude just won't wake up.


Thu May 03, 2018 1:40 am
Profile
Rank 3
Rank 3

Joined: Sun Apr 29, 2018 4:41 pm
Posts: 8
skidrow wrote:
glenny3214 wrote:
When I bought this, I saw a button that said pay 9$ to upgrade to version 3. Which I assume is for people with version 2 and less. So you have to pay for each version? That isn't very cool.


So when Blizzard release Diablo 4 you Think you should get it for free if you own Diablo 2?



First off, are you THE Skidrow? The one who does torrents and repacks? Or are you just using the name? And secondly, The game wasn't worth no 18 dollars in the first place. With only one story in it? Free sex doesn't make up for the other lack of content. I get that you get 2.1 as well, but 2.1 is kind of lame when it comes to gameplay. You can't see your legs and girl graphics are a step down. However, I posted this before I read the article for the upcoming version and the graphics look amazing. I would actually pay for the next one, but I hope it has an upgrade fee like upgrading to 3 had.


Thu May 03, 2018 1:45 am
Profile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic   [ 143 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group.
Designed by X-Moon Productions.