View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Mar 26, 2019 5:08 am



Reply to topic  [ 545 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 51, 52, 53, 54, 55  Next
 Information on development of next version. 
Author Message
Rank 13
Rank 13

Joined: Fri Jan 30, 2015 3:30 am
Posts: 105
So sad. I hope that he picks it back up or passes it to someone who can keep moving it forward.

Image


Tue Feb 12, 2019 7:07 pm
Profile
Rank 14
Rank 14

Joined: Mon Jun 03, 2013 7:33 pm
Posts: 130
i will always support as long as he hasnt closed this forum i know that he is working on it until that time he has my support 100% :mrgreen:


Wed Feb 13, 2019 3:16 am
Profile
Rank 6
Rank 6

Joined: Thu Feb 18, 2016 6:51 am
Posts: 25
I can has new XStoryPlayer?


Fri Mar 01, 2019 8:44 am
Profile
Rank 14
Rank 14

Joined: Mon Jun 03, 2013 7:33 pm
Posts: 130
we need more support on this site in a timely matter especially on feed back when sent to administration i have not received an email from you i have to call ccbill to confirm that payment was made i don't mind doing it i know you all are real busy but someone needs to check forum more often to show you care about your supporters i know i don't give enough money at one time but there is enough feed back at some point to check to see what is happening sincerely phil or prlumley1@att.net :?


Tue Mar 12, 2019 5:53 pm
Profile
Rank 3
Rank 3
User avatar

Joined: Wed May 23, 2018 5:18 pm
Posts: 6
Location: On my couch
prlumley1 wrote:
we need more support on this site in a timely matter especially on feed back when sent to administration i have not received an email from you i have to call ccbill to confirm that payment was made i don't mind doing it i know you all are real busy but someone needs to check forum more often to show you care about your supporters i know i don't give enough money at one time but there is enough feed back at some point to check to see what is happening sincerely phil or prlumley1@att.net :?


I just simply won't donate again until I can see some activity from the dev, and a bit of information.

Correct me if i'm wrong and point me in the right direction, but I've not seen a single dev forum post for over a year, which is not a good sign.

Without any form of update at least twice per year, the interest kind of dies down severely.

_________________
"Saiko suck my dick"

"I hate you"

(ཀ ʖ̯ ཀ)


Wed Mar 13, 2019 1:22 am
Profile
Rank 7
Rank 7

Joined: Mon Jul 31, 2017 3:07 pm
Posts: 28
Verybad wrote:
prlumley1 wrote:
we need more support on this site in a timely matter especially on feed back when sent to administration i have not received an email from you i have to call ccbill to confirm that payment was made i don't mind doing it i know you all are real busy but someone needs to check forum more often to show you care about your supporters i know i don't give enough money at one time but there is enough feed back at some point to check to see what is happening sincerely phil or prlumley1@att.net :?


I just simply won't donate again until I can see some activity from the dev, and a bit of information.

Correct me if i'm wrong and point me in the right direction, but I've not seen a single dev forum post for over a year, which is not a good sign.

Without any form of update at least twice per year, the interest kind of dies down severely.

In case you didnt know he died a few months ago ,and someone took over this website to suck the last money out of new customers.
This post proberbly gets deleted but its the truth


Thu Mar 14, 2019 9:21 pm
Profile
Rank 11
Rank 11

Joined: Mon Jul 04, 2016 11:58 am
Posts: 76
huffie wrote:
In case you didnt know he died a few months ago ,and someone took over this website to suck the last money out of new customers.
This post proberbly gets deleted but its the truth


What? That's so sad, definitely explains a lot. How do you know though, where's the proof?


Thu Mar 14, 2019 9:29 pm
Profile
Rank 5
Rank 5

Joined: Sun Mar 31, 2013 2:19 am
Posts: 16
IIT0NE wrote:
huffie wrote:
In case you didnt know he died a few months ago ,and someone took over this website to suck the last money out of new customers.
This post proberbly gets deleted but its the truth


What? That's so sad, definitely explains a lot. How do you know though, where's the proof?


I imagine he extracted this information from his posterior.


Thu Mar 14, 2019 9:41 pm
Profile
Rank 6
Rank 6
User avatar

Joined: Sat Mar 02, 2019 5:57 am
Posts: 22
I concur with Boblicticious. Made it up to be a troll.... and a bad one at that. at least be creative with it.

as for proof, here ya go.
viewtopic.php?f=15&t=5512

A guy named Eskarn mentions that he talks to XPA on a semi regular basis. While conspiracy theorists will say it could have happened and someone is just sending messages back to make it seem like hes active, I will just settle for not believing it.

If you dive into the Psychology of someone who would "take over" a dead person's project for the money. They would want to keep it going for as long as possible. That means they would have most likely sent at least a few messages here and there on this forum to keep hope alive, rather than let it die slowly over time.


Fri Mar 15, 2019 3:23 am
Profile
Rank 6
Rank 6

Joined: Thu Feb 18, 2016 6:51 am
Posts: 25
I don't really blame him for not posting. It's constant "we need updates" posts. According to earlier posts they ran into issues and had to basically start over. There may be nothing worthwhile for them to update us on. A small 'we're still working on it' post would be nice though.


Fri Mar 15, 2019 8:43 pm
Profile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic   [ 545 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 51, 52, 53, 54, 55  Next

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group.
Designed by X-Moon Productions.