View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:56 pm

Reply to topic  [ 838 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59 ... 84  Next
 Information on development of next version. 
Rank 2
Rank 2

guys. 2020-21 so keep waiting but it will be good ones

Sat Apr 13, 2019 7:35 pm
Rank 6
Rank 6

ARMtheWRAITh wrote:
guys. 2020-21 so keep waiting but it will be good ones

Your own personal guess? Or is that something you recently heard from xmoon?

Mon Apr 15, 2019 5:24 am
Rank 8
Rank 8

ScAtMaN_UK wrote:
With 4.0 still no where to be seen I have been checking out all the other real-time 3d games out there to see if there is something like X-player out there.
Some great projects for sure, such as The Twist, City of Pleasures and Sunbay, Mandys Room etc but the thing that keeps me coming back to X-story is the cloth physics and freedom.

The two best things, for me are the way clothes actually hang and move on the models, they are not just textures pasted on, and the ace card -you can actually undo buttons and take them off!
The second thing is that you can get them into poses yourself, drag them and move them around seamlessly, without a fade-to-black cut or transition.

I've seen no game like it out now or coming soon -unless someone can direct me to something I may have missed.
That's why I truly hope we see 4.0 see the light of day soon.

True. Xplayer, even as is, is way beyond any game in terms of how interactions and immersion. No doubt there.

But, that doesnt excuse many wrongs from the devs. Like, how is xplayer 3.5 so unknown ? They could be piling money just opening a patreon right now if taking the time to just advertise about it a little. Add on top of that just a bimonthly update on next gen version and maybe adding a few clothes and items for 3.5.

It s weird to be so secretive about it. And somewhat unfair to the ones who bought their game and loved it, like me.

I just dont get it, i can hear about dev issues, but typing a few words, sharing a screenshot ? Come on..

Fri Apr 19, 2019 9:38 pm
Rank 3
Rank 3

Lets just all be hopeful for the release! I wish he would speak up as I have stated before, but most of us are still here because of how different the games are and how good they are. So lets just wait and hope 2019 is the year we all throw our money at them for V4. God speed my friends.

Sat Apr 27, 2019 7:39 pm
Rank 1
Rank 1

ScAtMaN_UK wrote:
With 4.0 still no where to be seen I have been checking out all the other real-time 3d games out there to see if there is something like X-player out there.
Some great projects for sure, such as The Twist, City of Pleasures and Sunbay, Mandys Room etc but the thing that keeps me coming back to X-story is the cloth physics and freedom.

The two best things, for me are the way clothes actually hang and move on the models, they are not just textures pasted on, and the ace card -you can actually undo buttons and take them off!
The second thing is that you can get them into poses yourself, drag them and move them around seamlessly, without a fade-to-black cut or transition.

I've seen no game like it out now or coming soon -unless someone can direct me to something I may have missed.
That's why I truly hope we see 4.0 see the light of day soon.

Indeed a great game, my personal favorite. Really wish i could spend some money now [winks at dev] on a 4.0...

My 2nd favorite game is Abandoned : A tale of forgotten lives. I just hope dev won't mind me posting this here...i know how hard it is to find credible references on good games.

Hoping for a new version soon...just give us something to chew dev...an info a screenshot ...anything!

Sun Apr 28, 2019 8:25 pm
Rank 10
Rank 10

Other people, that work on a game solo, manage to put out weekly updates...
Can't be to hard then, right?
So why can't this team do it then?

Tue May 07, 2019 5:08 pm
Rank 3
Rank 3

Every once in a while, come and see the new information! :)

Tue May 07, 2019 10:45 pm
Rank 5
Rank 5

Fly88xx wrote:

Guess you never build ya own engine from ground up or own game?
It takes time to make those things a engine and game.
This is also not a big team.
If you can do it faster pleas do so and come back within a proper time limit.
Making your engine and game,we waiting for you. (no offence).

;)

Wed May 08, 2019 12:23 pm
Rank 3
Rank 3

megaspawn wrote:
Fly88xx wrote:

;)

That's a bullshit reason not to speak with your community. Typing "I'm alive and well, game's still not dead, working on it" literally takes 5 seconds of your time. When was the last time xpadmin posted anything here?

Wed May 08, 2019 3:04 pm
Rank 5
Rank 5

megaspawn wrote:
Fly88xx wrote:

;)

Tell that to all the solo game devs on Steam, communicating with their community every day, all the while, working on their games and working on graphic engine modifications etc. ;)

Saiko: "I hate you"

(ཀ ʖ̯ ཀ)

Wed May 08, 2019 10:19 pm
Reply to topic   [ 838 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59 ... 84  Next