View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:12 am

Reply to topic  [ 838 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60 ... 84  Next
 Information on development of next version. 
Rank 13
Rank 13

The reason myself and many other people keep coming back here is because there is no "closure" from any official source. Right now, we are all speculating and guessing, but we're returning here because we remain hopeful and loyal. Some people claim to have heard from the team directly, but even that is still not solid proof. As of now, no one here actually knows for certain whether the game is still being developed or not.

What we have here is a 'Schrodinger's Cat' scenario (the project is both dead and alive until we observe proof either way) and whoever is still taking donations/payments via the X Moon Productions payment portal is taking full advantage of this situation and the kindness of the people who are giving their money away.

The X Moon Productions team might be small - they might even be just a single person - but they need to stay alive in order to work on the game. This means doing things like sleeping, drinking liquids and eating food. I highly doubt that they are working on this project 24/7 from their bed, with a food/drink tube connected to their face and a bodily waste tube connected to their other end.

The developer would have to take breaks eventually, and if they really are alive and working on it, then they can find the time to post an update, just like they can find the time to eat, drink and go about their daily lives.

I strongly urge anyone out there who's making donations to stop giving your money away. Even if you think it's helping and you feel like it's "the nice thing to do", what you're actually doing is enabling their lackadaisical attitude toward reciprocating the support of the fans.

I know that once I hear from the production team, I will gladly support them again in any way I can, but until then, I'm going to assume that the project is dead and someone is taking donations for no reason.

TL;DR:

Stop giving your money away until we hear from them directly.

Thu May 09, 2019 7:00 am
Rank 10
Rank 10

megaspawn wrote:

Guess you never build ya own engine from ground up or own game?
It takes time to make those things a engine and game.
This is also not a big team.
If you can do it faster pleas do so and come back within a proper time limit.
Making your engine and game,we waiting for you. (no offence).

;)

"Where there's a will there's a way." Ever heard of that proverb? If I want something, I can always find a way to get it/make it happen.
So I (and many more here) have to think that the devs DON'T WANT to speak to us.
And that is one hell of a shitty attitude towards your (paying) community.

Thu May 09, 2019 7:41 am
Rank 15
Rank 15

page 49 he made a post ,i'm still giving and always will until the sight closes if you post you are supporting them in way or the other negative or positive some of you don't understand that as long as you keep coming to this sight making post it will be open and i thank all of you for that i may keep giving money cause of you :mrgreen:

Thu May 09, 2019 8:39 pm
Rank 13
Rank 13

prlumley1 wrote:
page 49 he made a post ,i'm still giving and always will until the sight closes if you post you are supporting them in way or the other negative or positive some of you don't understand that as long as you keep coming to this sight making post it will be open and i thank all of you for that i may keep giving money cause of you :mrgreen:

My dude, there is no post from XPAdmin on page 49 :(

Thu May 09, 2019 9:03 pm
Rank 6
Rank 6

The last post of XPadmin is over a year ago.

search.php?author_id=2&sr=posts

I know people don't want to hear something like this but there is just no way they are still working on it without showing what progress is being made.

As a developer myself I can't contain my excitement after any success I have.

Can you imagine if they were actually working on it for over a year without talking to anybody (especially your fans) about it?

I don't regret backing the crowdfunding and am still amazed by the games they've given me for my money.

But my suspicion is that they have moved on to other projects and hesitate to announce that this project is abandoned. There is probably a small amount of money still coming in for these games and they don't want to impact that.

Sat May 11, 2019 5:24 pm
Rank 3
Rank 3

We can only hope for this masterpiece to be finished this year, sometime soon. God speed devs!

Mon May 13, 2019 1:40 am
Rank 15
Rank 15

Greetings from the past my old friend. @xpadmin page 49 :mrgreen:

Mon May 13, 2019 2:33 pm
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post 1 of 365 waiting for the game, i hope its going well and see you tomorrow

Mon May 13, 2019 6:42 pm
Rank 10
Rank 10

prlumley1 wrote:

That post was not FROM him, it was TO him...

Mon May 13, 2019 8:58 pm
Rank 13
Rank 13

Fly88xx wrote:
prlumley1 wrote:

That post was not FROM him, it was TO him...

:lol: *facepalm*. No wonder this project is dying :D

Mon May 13, 2019 9:06 pm
Reply to topic   [ 838 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60 ... 84  Next