View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:21 pm

Reply to topic  [ 838 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44 ... 84  Next
 Information on development of next version. 
Rank 1
Rank 1

OK....so wtf is going on with this game. Its been forever and i spent my money hoping there would be good development coming. Xpaladin why have you no provided any information to your supporters. Visuals of anything that has changed, Beta's etc.

I will def give a bad review if nothing is updated. Not what i wanted to spend my money on

Thu Mar 01, 2018 8:41 am
Rank 2
Rank 2

You got what you paid for.I don't think that storyplayer 4 will be free to 3.5 owners,it will be paid upgrade I guess.

Sat Mar 03, 2018 6:30 pm
Rank 15
Rank 15

thank you for saying that :lol:

Wed Mar 07, 2018 4:03 am
Rank 1
Rank 1

Hello mates. Can someone just say when game will be ready? Or wich year game will be ready?
There was some info about XPAdmin is not dead because of alcohol dependence- it is good news, but I think we will feel less hate if our King XPAdmin-I descend to us-commoners and give some more specifically information about product.

Wed Mar 07, 2018 1:22 pm
Rank 15
Rank 15

no one knows exactly when it will be ready but hopefully next year

Fri Mar 09, 2018 3:52 am
Rank 7
Rank 7

prlumley1 wrote:
no one knows exactly when it will be ready but hopefully next year

A beta also would be good for this year ,i would pay for it!

Sun Mar 11, 2018 8:02 pm
Rank 1
Rank 1

So, ready for a shocking revelation? I would also like to know a year of release *Gasps*, I know. But listen, I've been looking forward to trying this game for a while, and I'll probably buy it no matter what, but I, like I'm sure many other people, have tons of other stuff to do, and I forget about this game more every day. I used to check the forums real quick every day, then I started checking every week, every month, et cetera. As it is it's been quite a while since I checked and based on the last couple pages it looks like there's exactly as much information as before, and I'd be bummed out if I forgot about this game, it looks like it's gonna be boss. Whatever the case, kudos for releasing a game so many people want to play in the first place, I just wish you guys were a little kinder to your fans,

Tue Mar 13, 2018 12:19 am
Rank 12
Rank 12

YouPeopleAreTerrible wrote:
So, ready for a shocking revelation? I would also like to know a year of release *Gasps*, I know. But listen, I've been looking forward to trying this game for a while, and I'll probably buy it no matter what, but I, like I'm sure many other people, have tons of other stuff to do, and I forget about this game more every day. I used to check the forums real quick every day, then I started checking every week, every month, et cetera. As it is it's been quite a while since I checked and based on the last couple pages it looks like there's exactly as much information as before, and I'd be bummed out if I forgot about this game, it looks like it's gonna be boss. Whatever the case, kudos for releasing a game so many people want to play in the first place, I just wish you guys were a little kinder to your fans,

Support throughout,I also want this,I too as a fan and how many of those who go to this forum (I personally every day I come here) in anticipation of when the miracle happens and we release a new version 4.0 or 4.** it would not be fair this attitude to the community of fans considering the fact that the developer may present the case before us,I would honestly would like at least some kind of news,screenshots and so on,if only to know what is happening on the other side of game development (an Awesome game!)

Tue Mar 13, 2018 6:19 pm
Rank 8
Rank 8

The Thing is,
If there is nothing to talk about, then there is nothing to talk about.

Last update i got was that the devs /dev were/is working on a new engine.
For one Guy or a Small team, it can be a pain in the ass.
Just look at Bohemia Interactive for example. They are still using huge parts of their legacy engine in latest Games and they are working on a new engine since 2012/2013. They are way more then XmoonProduction and surely have way more Money resources.

If the Devs didnt abondend this Project then there is still hope. but all we need is patience.
And surely you dont want to get updates with literally no Info.

Fri Mar 23, 2018 5:43 am
Rank 13
Rank 13

slingshot88 wrote:
The Thing is,
If there is nothing to talk about, then there is nothing to talk about.

Last update i got was that the devs /dev were/is working on a new engine.
For one Guy or a Small team, it can be a pain in the ass.
Just look at Bohemia Interactive for example. They are still using huge parts of their legacy engine in latest Games and they are working on a new engine since 2012/2013. They are way more then XmoonProduction and surely have way more Money resources.

If the Devs didnt abondend this Project then there is still hope. but all we need is patience.
And surely you dont want to get updates with literally no Info.

Totally agree with this. I mean, fun stuff is fun. And quite frankly, have any of us really stopped to consider the fact that, sometimes, string is long and sometimes, it's short? I bet you haven't. If none of us have any info, how do we know there's literally no info to not give any info about? :D

Sat Mar 24, 2018 12:24 am
Reply to topic   [ 838 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44 ... 84  Next