View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:41 pm

Reply to topic  [ 838 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 69, 70, 71, 72, 73, 74, 75 ... 84  Next
 Information on development of next version. 
Rank 8
Rank 8

Yeah this thing is surely dead now.

Doesnt change that 3.5 is still top tier for XXX gaming and maybe the only one with a decent physics engine that allows to grab characters etc.

I checked virt a mate for example and it s basically a western version of those illusion games. I myself do not fency using a slider to virtually fuck a character, nor do i like clicking on a button to put them in a specific position. Xplayer does that miles better still.

Also, @xpadmin. F U for being such a massive prick about all this. Literraly NO ONE would be mad if this has been abandonned as long as you finally admit it and cut people s hope once and for all.

Mon Jun 29, 2020 9:46 am
Rank 12
Rank 12

lornt wrote:
Also, @xpadmin. F U for being such a massive prick about all this. Literraly NO ONE would be mad if this has been abandonned as long as you finally admit it and cut people s hope once and for all.

I agree 100%

The guy is basically using the site/game to get money on the side, while doing whatever he is doing.

He probably lies when he says he is still working on it, just to not lose activity on this forum.

The more this place keeps alive the more the chances that people stumble upon here and buy his outdated game.

Tue Jun 30, 2020 8:17 pm
Rank 13
Rank 13

@xpadmin could at least give us the ability to mod/edit the characters. Even if he released a "3.6" that enabled modding, that would be a step in the right direction. Hell, I'd even pay a few bucks for it. It would certainly give the community a reason to stay while @xpadmin worked out whether or not he has the decency to step out of the shadows and come clean about 4.0 for a second.

Wed Jul 01, 2020 9:43 am
Rank 2
Rank 2

Can't wait for the next version!

Tue Jul 07, 2020 2:00 am
Rank 1
Rank 1

Ive been following this game for many years now after first finding about it on a 4chan board and i must say, even after all these years, there is literally nothing like it out there. The whole verbal interaction and physical interaction to initiate actions and undress is like no other. There is one VR game that has similar phisics-based interactions, but to say it's clunky is an understatement.

No, in my opinion xstory is truly unique. And the fact the dev has been dragging this dead carcass for so long without admitting to its very dedicated fanbase -that its indeed on hiatus- saddens me to no end. Ive been revisiting this forum again for years now, checking what new stuff the commuity has made, then finally coming to this thread, hoping every time there will be news. There's never any. Only other people like me not wanting to lose hope on the game.

So, i've been thinking, maybe its time to move on... and start anew? The basic mechanics of the game are not impossible to grasp or reproduce for someone talented at programming and the female models iirc have been purchased pre-made, so in theory, someone could even acquire the same ones again if he so desires. I've been thinking about this for a couple of months and i was honestly curious what other people think. Maybe i should post this as a new thread instead, but since who i'm most interested in the feedback of people interested in the future of the game -and they are most likely to visit this thread more than anything- here i am.

What do you guys think?

Fri Jul 17, 2020 10:32 pm
Rank 2
Rank 2

VL4DST3R wrote:
Ive been following this game for many years now after first finding about it on a 4chan board and i must say, even after all these years, there is literally nothing like it out there. The whole verbal interaction and physical interaction to initiate actions and undress is like no other. There is one VR game that has similar phisics-based interactions, but to say it's clunky is an understatement.

No, in my opinion xstory is truly unique. And the fact the dev has been dragging this dead carcass for so long without admitting to its very dedicated fanbase -that its indeed on hiatus- saddens me to no end. Ive been revisiting this forum again for years now, checking what new stuff the commuity has made, then finally coming to this thread, hoping every time there will be news. There's never any. Only other people like me not wanting to lose hope on the game.

So, i've been thinking, maybe its time to move on... and start anew? The basic mechanics of the game are not impossible to grasp or reproduce for someone talented at programming and the female models iirc have been purchased pre-made, so in theory, someone could even acquire the same ones again if he so desires. I've been thinking about this for a couple of months and i was honestly curious what other people think. Maybe i should post this as a new thread instead, but since who i'm most interested in the feedback of people interested in the future of the game -and they are most likely to visit this thread more than anything- here i am.

What do you guys think?

Yeah the closest thing we have is Virt-A-Mate but that is more of a tech demo then an actual game. Someone actually tried recreating one of the stories from this game in that game's engine but the game is so bad functionally https://hub.virtamate.com/resources/xst ... ibute.804/

Sat Jul 18, 2020 1:56 am
Rank 1
Rank 1

yak99 wrote:
Yeah the closest thing we have is Virt-A-Mate but that is more of a tech demo then an actual game. Someone actually tried recreating one of the stories from this game in that game's engine but the game is so bad functionally https://hub.virtamate.com/resources/xst ... ibute.804/

Right, that's the one i was talking about, still, i feel what i said still stands.

Sat Jul 18, 2020 6:52 am
Rank 2
Rank 2

Make a game then, nobody will stop you that's for sure. Make a halfway decent one, and you can milk paterons for years like the vast majority of them. (pls don't though it scummy) it amazes me how some of these games get thousands of dollars a month and somehow make little to no progress.

Fri Jul 24, 2020 8:51 pm
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

I did split up the postings about the Dr Deviant game. It now can be found under https://www.xmoonproductions.org/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=6147

Wed Aug 26, 2020 8:02 am
Rank 1
Rank 1

xpmoderator wrote:
I did split up the postings about the Dr Deviant game. It now can be found under https://www.xmoonproductions.org/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=6147

Hold up you can't just pop in here after 8 months of silence and not give us something for being here :)

Thu Aug 27, 2020 9:17 am
Reply to topic   [ 838 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 69, 70, 71, 72, 73, 74, 75 ... 84  Next