View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:57 pm

Reply to topic  [ 838 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51 ... 84  Next
 Information on development of next version. 
Rank 7
Rank 7

Eskarn wrote:
I agree that virt-a-mate has very nice soft body physics and very well done characters
but it is still no where near as versatile as XStory

The remake of my Doc story has Saiko sitting in a chair then getting up (with a brand new animation)
walking to another chair and sitting down then getting up and jumping on the exam bed (no not with her feet)
There's more custom animations depending on how you do your job

im also designing an Arousal system so you can tell with visual ques how Aroused she is
this system is also going to be added to the player

yea abandon 5 years of work on an engine to
Have Saiko in the chair LEVEL LOAD have Saiko standing LEVEL LOAD have Saiko standing in doc office LEVEL LOAD have Saiko come back and bust player LEVEL LOAD
have the player go and see Saiko LEVEL LOAD have Saiko in the chair LEVEL LOAD have her standing again LEVEL LOAD have Saiko sitting on the bed LEVEL LOAD

I do agree with you a bit this game still better then virtua mate but lets face it there is not going to be a 4.0 and every month virtua mate is beeing updated.
And getting better and better ,dont get me wrong if 4.0 is realesed i would pay 60$ for it ,but still never going to happen i think the programmer is dead ,shame was a good simulator.

Wed Aug 29, 2018 10:50 pm
Rank 17
Rank 17

huffie wrote:
i think the programmer is dead ,shame was a good simulator.

Huh, then ghosts must be replying to my questions regarding how certain functions work.
That's some dedication right there.

ESKARN'S TUTORIALS

Eskarn's Dungeon Mod(BETA)

Eskarn's puzzle map (story)

Thu Aug 30, 2018 12:41 pm
Rank 5
Rank 5

Eskarn wrote:
huffie wrote:
i think the programmer is dead ,shame was a good simulator.

Huh, then ghosts must be replying to my questions regarding how certain functions work.
That's some dedication right there.

Take some spirit to do that :lol:

Fri Aug 31, 2018 5:12 am
Rank 14
Rank 14

Can someone with VRmate record some long gameplay with all features and post to mega for download? some 1080p video would be great.

Sat Sep 01, 2018 9:25 pm
Rank 3
Rank 3

4 has it been released? Can I buy it now? thank you!

Mon Sep 03, 2018 7:23 pm
Rank 7
Rank 7

RGPredator wrote:
D1ESEL_614 wrote:
johnfromaccounting wrote:
ive now found some posts that there is indeed and very bare bones desktop mode. but obviously nothing like the VR experience

I just want to know if it’s true or not that you have to have a special computer to support it, I’d love to try it but from what I’ve read, the VR headset has to be supported by a minimum graphics card to be used. Anyone know if that’s factual?

A good gaming computer will run VR fine. I'm running a liquid cooled ASUS Formula VIII with 16 GB 3600Mhz ram, Fury X video, 6700K proc. on a 500 GB SSD and 4 TB HDD with no OC'ing off of a 1000 watt power supply and using an HTC Vive. If you're not sure if your comp will run VR, Steam has a VR performance test to see if your system will do well or not.

LMAO yeah that shit cost wayy to much money for me to buy just to have some good game graphics. I've already ran a check on my hp laptop, it will not support the vr so im just out

Thu Sep 06, 2018 4:59 am
Rank 10
Rank 10

k54088088540 wrote:
4 has it been released? Can I buy it now? thank you!

Of course not. What did you think? That after 4 years of development the new version suddenly comes out? :lol: :lol:

Thu Sep 06, 2018 11:28 pm
Rank 3
Rank 3

Can I donate it now? What benefits do the players who have already donated have? Excuse me, webmaster. :) :) :)

Fri Sep 07, 2018 12:22 am
Rank 17
Rank 17

You help the devs.

Fri Sep 07, 2018 8:56 am
Rank 5
Rank 5

skidrow wrote:
You help the devs.

At this point, that's very much up for debate, because while xp may visit the forum now and then, he hasn't made a single statement for almost a year now from what i can tell.

Saiko: "I hate you"

(ཀ ʖ̯ ཀ)

Sat Sep 08, 2018 10:02 pm
Reply to topic   [ 838 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51 ... 84  Next