View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:55 pm

Reply to topic  [ 838 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 76, 77, 78, 79, 80, 81, 82 ... 84  Next
 Information on development of next version. 
Rank 2
Rank 2

xpadmin wrote:
Still alive and kicking.

I highly doubt it. Anybody could have logged into this account and have written that.
If you are doing so well, at least POST SOME SHIT ABOUT THE DAMN GAME!
EVERYBODY here is desperately waiting for ANY update, no matter how small. At this point, you have us so much hungering that even the smallest crumb will satisfy us.

But for the last 5 years, only your fans have been active on this forum, your whole team including you have abandoned us. Hell, even the website itself has stopped working, I can't even count how often through the last years I clicked on that shitty button to send me a new password for my actual account before I made this one to rant!

If you are still working on the game, say so. If progress on the game is as dead as your activity here, say so.
Say ANYTHING to us. The way you are behaving is no way to treat your fans!

Edit: Oh wait, right, we aren't your fans. We are your CUSTOMERS!! We PAID for the game! You made a business promise, raising funds to carry out your project and now you make it look like you ran off with the money. Deliver or reimburse us!

Fri May 28, 2021 4:57 pm
Rank 6
Rank 6

SeriousLee wrote:
xpadmin wrote:
Still alive and kicking.

I highly doubt it. Anybody could have logged into this account and have written that.
If you are doing so well, at least POST SOME SHIT ABOUT THE DAMN GAME!
EVERYBODY here is desperately waiting for ANY update, no matter how small. At this point, you have us so much hungering that even the smallest crumb will satisfy us.

But for the last 5 years, only your fans have been active on this forum, your whole team including you have abandoned us. Hell, even the website itself has stopped working, I can't even count how often through the last years I clicked on that shitty button to send me a new password for my actual account before I made this one to rant!

If you are still working on the game, say so. If progress on the game is as dead as your activity here, say so.
Say ANYTHING to us. The way you are behaving is no way to treat your fans!

Edit: Oh wait, right, we aren't your fans. We are your CUSTOMERS!! We PAID for the game! You made a business promise, raising funds to carry out your project and now you make it look like you ran off with the money. Deliver or reimburse us!

Wow... nothing's gonna make someone want to give you what you're asking for more than accusations of fake identity followed by rants about all the things you are entitled to.

I'm curious, how much money did you put up to help fund the development of the game (minus the price of just buying the game as-is, obviously) that has you feeling so burnt?

Fri May 28, 2021 5:19 pm
Rank 2
Rank 2

I know he's not gonna give the game to me. Because there is no game, so nobody is getting any :lol:

I just had to get this off my chest. And honestly, I just keep coming to the forums waiting for the final "We abandoned the project"-message. I'm not hoping for a game anymore, I just want closure.

Fri May 28, 2021 6:10 pm
Rank 3
Rank 3

xpadmin wrote:
Still alive and kicking.

How about an update then?

Wed Jun 16, 2021 10:55 pm
Rank 2
Rank 2

I agree that they own the project and they can do whatever they want, if that mean be silent for all these years, they have the right to do it. My problem is, like many others, not only I paid for the product, but also I forwarded money for the next version! Since then I received just 4 messages about it (when I requested any news) and nothing else! I paid 18 dollars for the next version and looks like I will get nothing in return. The biggest problem is not the will of the players (Costumers) to pay for it, but the massive lack of information, only in the first year we got some screenshots and info about the supposedly version 4 of the game, but after that... silence. XPAdmin by just saying "I am still alive and kicking", it means nothing to us, you may be fine in life, but it tell us nothing about of what stage the next version of the game is at. We got the right to ask for any picture, info, or demo of the next version. The reason I say that is because the law! In any country in the world, any software or hardware is subject to the law and/or you get money for a product and you don't deliver, you are liable for the penalties the law gives you. I will not surprised if someone start thinking to suing you and they will have the rights and the base for a court case to start. And I am sorry you will loose at the end. I am not saying, that is what I will do, but you need to think about if someone decided to to that... In any case I still wish good luck to you, but you clearly lost the plot and a lot of willing costumers.

Thu Jun 17, 2021 3:48 pm
Rank 15
Rank 15

and you are highly wrong he said (IF) he made more games we will be entitled to all updates free

Fri Jun 18, 2021 6:23 am
Rank 4
Rank 4

meem wrote:
The products that were sold are full products, they are finished, there is still support on it.

This sentence is partially wrong.

Attachments:
Sin título 2.png
Sin título 2.png [ 94.35 KiB | Viewed 14771 times ]
Fri Jun 18, 2021 8:40 pm
Rank 15
Rank 15

is there a time line no is there a contract no its his word that is all

Fri Jun 18, 2021 10:34 pm
Rank 15
Rank 15

there is no privacy policy :mrgreen:

Fri Jun 18, 2021 10:49 pm
Rank 2
Rank 2

Please come back 2025 for future update... i told you long time ago....

Sat Jun 26, 2021 9:01 pm
Reply to topic   [ 838 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 76, 77, 78, 79, 80, 81, 82 ... 84  Next