View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:24 pm

Reply to topic  [ 27 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
 Transsexual Dreams Story, Other Ideas 
Rank 10
Rank 10

xpadmin wrote:
I think exaggerating things is one of the nice things possible in CG adult videos/gaming.
It allows for viewing fetishes that are not possible/highly unlikely in real life (like the GF4E girls).

The tentacle story will indeed be one that fits in that category. (...)

Woke up this morning, got myself a gun... 8-)

No. Seriously, I see what you mean, and when I woke up yesterday morning, I thought that it is quite an interesting option in adult games, although I think that one should not drive it to far. I can't put the finger right on it, it is hard to explain what I mean. I have the feeling that you can get lost (psychologically) in fantasies when you don't pull yourself out of it from time to time.

Back to suggestions: I find abdominal bulging really hot, and although I am sure that it will put quite a strain on the anatomy and physics engine, I think that the girl would appear less like a polygon puppet (as seen in the internal cumshots in the screenshot section) and more physical.

EDIT: My suggestion would be that not all girls bulge, or at least put an option in the menu where players can set the degree of belly bulging. As far as I observed, the girl has to be pretty skinny (Tiffany seems to be an appropriate candidate) and the toy or penis has to be huge.

Mon Nov 25, 2013 2:36 pm
Rank 3
Rank 3

I would also love it if you could have some transexuals in the game. Maybe you could have a setting to switch between penis/pussy for the actual characters of the game. Switching, I believe is more easy for you to make than creating a transexual from scrap. Hope you can include this feature too in the game. Thanks

Sun Dec 15, 2013 12:43 pm
Rank 10
Rank 10

A thought crossed my mind. If you (the developers) get more and more stories into the XSP, dealing with different fetish (fetishes?), the more extreme they are (as for example a transsexual dream), you might need to make it optional, meaning that the player doesn't have to play through all stories to unlock the fastsex-option, just a certain number, or some "main stories".

I thought about that because I read that some (including me) rather dislike transsexuals, and there are enough fetish (fetishes?) out there that I don't like.

Sun Dec 22, 2013 3:06 pm
Rank 1
Rank 1

ObiJohnKenobi idea +1

Thu Jan 30, 2014 12:56 pm
Rank 12
Rank 12

ObiJohnKenobi wrote:
>A Transsexual Dreams story - My favorite fetish is transsexuals, and I know I'm not alone. Maybe she could be a co-worker at an office, and you ask her out on a date. You could take her out to a restaurant or a club and talk to her, and then it's time to take her back to your place. You could have her dance for you, and she asks you to undress her. When you remove her lower clothing (maybe a zip-up tight skirt or a pair of pants/shorts), she has panties on and there is a noticeable bulge. (Thought bubble: "Is that... a bulge?") Then you pull down her panties and *SURPRISE!* :o (Thought bubble: "Holy shit! I wasn't expecting this!") Then she says "You, uh, you didn't know, did you? Are you turned off?" And then you could say something like "No, actually, it turns me on." And then it's BJ and sex time! :mrgreen:

Sounds interesting. I would try it out of curiosity ;)

ObiJohnKenobi wrote:
>Stripper Dreams story: You are a patron at a strip club, and there could be maybe four girls who put on a main stage strip show, and each show could last 5-10 minutes. When they are not performing, they are available for a lapdance. During the lapdance she'll grind on you and bend over to give you a good view of her pussy and asshole. Then after the lapdance, she'll ask you if you want a private show, and of course you say "Hell yeah!" :D
The scene transitions to a VIP room and in the private show the girl gets more explicit, where she licks her finger and rubs her nipple, and fingers her pussy and ass. Then she says "I'm really horny! You wanna get nasty?" And you of course you respond with exuberance, or maybe you just hit "P" and let Captain Winky answer for you. ;) And then she bends down and starts sucking your dick, and then she turns around and sits on your dick and bounces up and down, and you then have the option of saying "I want to fuck your ass" and she responds accordingly.

That one sounds great to me :)

ObiJohnKenobi wrote:
>Expand the Student story: The Student story in the second part of "Wet Dreams" is good, but could be better. It's near the end of class, and your class is full of hot 18yo girls, one of whom you ask to stay after class (the player can choose any girl by typing her name followed by "Stay after class"). You tell her that she is failing and she will only pass if she does you a favor. She asks "What favor?" and you say something like "You can start by sucking my dick." And then of course you have her perform increasingly nasty favors. And then on the map you can fast-forward time to the next school day and pick another girl and so on.

I second this, too ;) Though I guess it'll take time. Multiple characters at once are a bit heavy for the engine atm. There are some post regarding multiple people at once and the devs said sth along that (I think it was the public nudity thing... I'll add a link later.)
[quote=xpadmin]
I think we will add those elements more and more in the future when the engine matures.
[/quote]

ObiJohnKenobi wrote:
>Male body: I've seen this in other topics and just wanted to add my support. It's a little weird just being a floating penis. It would be cool if you could reach out with hands to finger a girl or grab her tits, or slap her in a bondage scene.

Second this ;) Overall some fingering, licking, spanking, grabbing, touching would be great.

Mon Feb 10, 2014 8:22 am
Rank 2
Rank 2

I am a little disappointed in the responses of some people- saying that would turn them off or they would abandon the game. Shame on you! If it is not your cup of tea don't play that one, but don't be judgmental of other's kinks. I have some preferences that I would like to see added to the game and I'm patiently waiting, but I don't have a tizz when someone else's favorite beats mine out for development priority. We must support and honor each other here in a spirit of non-judgementalism.
Everyone is entitled to their own fantasy.

Sat Jan 06, 2018 3:28 am
Rank 15
Rank 15

i agree 100% on the last comment everybody is different and that is why i choose this game because it is getting more involved in fetishes that is why i like it you dont see everything in one game but i think this is going to be a great game when they get done with everything i think it will have everybody opinion in it for it or against it alot of people really wasnt crazy about version 3.5 but it turned out to be a great game i think most of us like it so he is considering adding it later it has my vote right now you can choose different fetishes i think he will keep it that away so people can choose what they want to be i dont think that will change as far as the game being played i have kari version 4.6 i have changed her age to 14 just because i could go to kari.com and download version 5.2 right now for 24.00 that is standard i have the pro which is 34.00 dollars one time fee it is a great game i will be buying it soon i think this game is headed in that direction i love what they have done to this game and they have my total support for whatever they decide to do and i will be donating again soon :mrgreen:

Wed Feb 13, 2019 3:00 am
Reply to topic   [ 27 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3