View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Jun 17, 2024 2:24 pm

Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 
 Bunch of small(ish) things 
Rank 8
Rank 8

1. Pocket(s).
- How: Have key to put item in hand to pocket. Or perhaps drag to, say, bottom corner of screen. Even though you are going for minimalistic UI, it might also be usefull to have key to show what you currently have in your pockets. Small thumbnail for every pocket-able item?
- Why: To have way to carry more than one item around, and, for example in case of the school, have something available later on while not spooking the girl at first. Kinda goes with suggestions 2 and 3.

2. Condoms
- How: Might be tricky to get the translation work so that it does not look like the rubber just appears there.. Having your parner to put it on might prove interesting options.
- Why: Think you are going to get laid? Remember to bring protection, some will want you to wear it. Or just 'forget' it (uh, oh, now we just have to settle with oral & anal).

3. Lube
- How: You have fluid system, I'm actually working on model (though any half-decent modeller makes one quite fast. Still, I'm learning).
- Why: I think it is kinda funny that minutes after you check the homework that tell us that anal sex can be pleasant if properly lubricated, you proceed to ram it in dry. Also, whole thing goes kinda hand in hand with suggestion 4.

4. Tightness, wetness
- How: Another use for your fluid system. Also some kind of progressing meter-like-thing is also required, but naturally hidden.
- Why: Some reason to have vibrators in the game (making one of those 'magic wand' toys, but as above, progress has not been that fast). Also some challenge for the actual sex, especially when the whole thing gets fleshed out more (thinking about the rpg aspect. It's not likely to have girl call you after.. poor performance). Or, in case you are feeling sadistic and want to punish your slave (or some other woman that just likes it rough), go in dry and/or big right away.

5. Second hand
- How: We now activate and deactivate 'grab-mode' with button. Just have two of those.
- Why: For example: Fridge in dark dreams. Activate hand, open door, when its open enough, change hand and pick the energy drink. Like, I dont know.. in real world? Also, going together with number 3: Hold dildo in one hand, lube tube on other, press use to get some lube out of the tube and hopefully on to the dildo. Or, propably, to the floor close by.

Now, I have to admit that I havent read throught all the other requests / suggestions, so I apologize in case there are some duplicates.

Tue Sep 24, 2013 5:18 pm
Rank 14
Rank 14

All good ideas, I'd also like to see the girls produce their own fluids including squirting.

Tue Sep 24, 2013 6:54 pm
Rank 14
Rank 14

Add sweat to that list, like in Dead or Alive U or Skyrim.

Wed Sep 25, 2013 9:44 am
Rank 4
Rank 4

To expand on ops comment a little. Maybe have dialogue complaining about lack of lube. Or Maybe in the story line if you go in dry or stay in dry she will leave. also blood would be great. For when you use the whip too much it will start to bleed a little.

Thu Nov 07, 2013 8:48 pm
Reply to topic   [ 4 posts ]