View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:56 pm

Reply to topic  [ 12 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Need to have girl as main player... 
Rank 1
Rank 1

All you have produced is guys for main player. It would nice to have a girl as a main character in the story. And it would be nice that you can take the cothing off during sex with main character and main character have use of the real hands....

Sat Dec 19, 2015 10:49 pm
Rank 2
Rank 2

Yeah, I wanna see this too.

Thu Jan 21, 2016 12:53 pm
Rank 16
Rank 16

I know i'm in the minority here, but playing as a girl has never been something I understood. I really thought all men wanted to play as a dude and dominate until I got into modding Skyrim and talking to other players on forums. I wanted to be a Dominant man with slave girls and they all wanted to be a slave girls. I think it's a generational thing, I grew up on Heman and you guys grew up on Pokemon, To each his own. Anyway right now our main characters are based on SDT they don't even have heads or arms, The body is only there so your not a floating penis. I think it's a bit soon to ask for a fully rigged woman. I'm fairly certain this will be a possibility in the future if they put it in the game or not. It all depends on what they do with the main character in the next version. If we get a full body, whether they make a female or not the modders will put one in. I don't think all these camera angles and everything you see in screenshots were ever considered in the early stages. It was just going to be a POV game, so who needed a head lol. Considering the mods and how the camera angles are expanding I'm guessing a full body for the main character is at at least on the table for consideration at this point.

Thu Jan 21, 2016 9:53 pm
Rank 12
Rank 12

Waste of ressources. I´d say 80% of people don´t want or need a female main player.
Thus it is a waste of time and ressources !

Fri Jan 22, 2016 12:29 pm
Rank 9
Rank 9

Female PC would mean adding male characters in game. It would mean complicated hoops to go through like Superman 64. Then there is a load of redesigning for poses, adding bulging... Adding plot that give you explanation as to why all these men (and women) are in your basement. Plus the need for actually adding hands for PC model... Design a head, to give head... It's a lot of work.
Maybe 4th version could support it...

Fri Mar 11, 2016 2:04 am
Rank 9
Rank 9

This isn't hard to do.

Just model a player model. simple thing then use the existing poses and bones but don't attach anything to the dick bones.

Fri Mar 11, 2016 11:57 am
Rank 9
Rank 9

didact wrote:
This isn't hard to do.

Just model a player model. simple thing then use the existing poses and bones but don't attach anything to the dick bones.

And how (pardon my german) would they fuck?

Thu Mar 17, 2016 3:14 am
Rank 15
Rank 15

Mr.Red wrote:
Female PC would mean adding male characters in game. It would mean complicated hoops to go through like Superman 64. Then there is a load of redesigning for poses, adding bulging... Adding plot that give you explanation as to why all these men (and women) are in your basement. Plus the need for actually adding hands for PC model... Design a head, to give head... It's a lot of work.
Maybe 4th version could support it...

Though I'm not against the addition of male NPCs, there's no strict need to add males if you're playing a female PC. Lesbians do exist. And I also fail to understand why you think there would be a bunch of complicated hoops. We can't even perform oral on the female toons yet, so I don't see any special reasons why xmoon would need to add that either.

Also, why would be need any particular plot added? We have a futa. Nothing explained there. It's just a new feature to play around with, as this thread's suggestion would be.

All that aside;

Mr.Red wrote:
And how (pardon my german) would they fuck?

Strap-ons. We have 'em in the game already. Hell, even the regular oral commands would work on it, if you wanted that.

Personally, I'm indifferent to having a female PC. I'd probably play with it if it were available, but it's not something that I would demand over more stories or the other improvements being worked on. Would be nice to get cowgirl added in the dungeon though (hint hint) :p

*edit, forgot something*

Jar34ed wrote:
and main character have use of the real hands....

Take a look at the HTC Vive. Those controllers would be frigging bitchin' in this game. I've seen how well they work in a virtual space. Right now, I think the mouse serves its purpose well enough for what we have, but if xmoon added support for the Vive, I would be quite happy when I get it. Well, if I get it. VR seems to be the new big thing, so companies will certainly try adding gimmicks to their product to make it sell better. Though the vive has pretty much everything one would need in a VR setting.

Thu Mar 17, 2016 3:34 am
Rank 17
Rank 17

Getting a female main character into the game is easy enough

As for their fucking you can change the penis model out for a strap on so when you look down you see tits and a strap on

For getting the npc to fuck the player you could use
An info box and if the player is in it then make them do the animation and they would fuck the camera
or use the player as a camera and have 2 npcs fuck as like a cinematic

But having a proper female that we would have to wait for

ESKARN'S TUTORIALS

Eskarn's Dungeon Mod(BETA)

Eskarn's puzzle map (story)

Thu Apr 21, 2016 4:18 am
Rank 16
Rank 16

Looking down and seeing tits sure sounds interesting...the existing player model isn't exactly aesthetically pleasing.

Thu Apr 21, 2016 1:26 pm
Reply to topic   [ 12 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next