View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:54 pm

Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 
 Dark Dreams Story Issue 
Rank 2
Rank 2

This title seems fairly strait forward but, think I'm near the end of it, she said she would do anything, so, just how do you unshackle her exactly?

I thought it would be the small cylinders on the cuffs like the tiny buttons on clothes but they don't seem to do anything, remote goes up and down, the O key doesn't seem to do anything.

Seriously, the only thing I'm having trouble with here is learning how to do the basics.

Now the saves vanished, wth...

Sun Jul 02, 2017 3:20 pm
Rank 10
Rank 10

In version 2, you cannot use the in-game remote controller to release her from chains like you might be used to from verison 3.5.
You can use it to raise or lower the chains, but not to release the shackles.
The only way to release her is to tell her where you want her instead.

NOTE: In story mode, the story wont allow releasing her until after certain point - AFTER she tells Bob that she is his slave willing to do anything, which happens after enough punishment.

...whip her tits a bit, then put the clamps and weights on her tits (you can also put some somehwere around her belly), and then whip her ass.

^ That (and maybe use the dildo a bit, just in case) seemed to be the quickest way to get her to agree with the program.
Now, to release her from the chains, you have to tell her where you want her next - in the cage (press ENTER and type "in cage", then press ESC to close the prompt), or in the fucking machine (type "fuck machine").
To get her back in chains, type "in chains".

Mon Jul 03, 2017 1:37 am
Rank 10
Rank 10

Regarding the vanished saves...
I do not recall that happening to me, so i can't help with that.
But, you can download all Saves via the Account Manager, and continue from the save that corresponds to where you were.

Mon Jul 03, 2017 1:43 am
Rank 2
Rank 2

Ok thank you for the help, I will try again at some stage, I had downloaded those saves but had not installed them, plan to do without unless the continue menu disappears again because the save is still physically there, just not 'seen' by the game.

Mon Jul 03, 2017 9:14 am
Reply to topic   [ 4 posts ]