View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 3:03 pm

Reply to topic  [ 9 posts ] 
 Any tips/tricks/howto for puppet mode? 
Rank 5
Rank 5

What are tips and tricks in puppet mode?
Specially in lifting body and such to get her into a position?

So far I can manage to have em fall over... or drag around... But how to get em onto something? or get em in certain poses?

Tue Jul 08, 2014 5:42 pm
Rank 10
Rank 10

When dragging, use C and V key to move up/dow your body. Also use the wheel on your mouse to drag her through you (sorry for bad english here). It's not easy but it works.

Tue Jul 08, 2014 7:10 pm
Rank 5
Rank 5

And how to better control parts of the limbs?
And somehow the abdominen seems one time very ruggit, then super flexible... sometimes you can't budge her at all, other time she sacks in like a bag of flower..

Tue Jul 08, 2014 7:33 pm
Rank 5
Rank 5

Has anyone had any luck with Jenna in the Missionary pose in Free Play? I've pulled her down to the edge of the pool chair, but she keeps squirming.

Same thing (but even more) with Samantha in Chapter 7 if Dark Dreams. While she's still comatose at the fitness center, I've had some luck with her in the couch.
Attachment:
screenshots6 (30).jpg
screenshots6 (30).jpg [ 624.81 KiB | Viewed 21995 times ]
But I'm always getting stuck in the corner behind the couch.

In another thread (http://www.xmoonproductions.org/viewtopic.php?uid=1701&f=7&t=834&start=0#p5520), TheMohawkNinja discussed getting Samantha onto the bed, which is pretty cool. I've tried that without much success. This is the closest I've gotten:

Attachments:
screenshot45.jpg
screenshot45.jpg [ 552.4 KiB | Viewed 21995 times ]
Tue Oct 21, 2014 6:34 pm
Rank 17
Rank 17

The spreader bar cam have a tractor beam effect on Sam if it gets close to her while detached, try using for better luck.

HOW TO START MODDING

Wed Oct 22, 2014 5:04 am
Rank 5
Rank 5

It worked great. Thanks, PC.
Attachment:
LR (15).jpg
LR (15).jpg [ 553.55 KiB | Viewed 21837 times ]

Are there any other magic tools hiding in the game?

Wed Oct 22, 2014 10:41 pm
Rank 16
Rank 16

the big black dildo is the best object to use for posing the girls in puppet mode. i find i have alot more control over what position i want using that to move her as opposed to trying to grab limbs.

Thu Oct 23, 2014 1:16 pm
Rank 1
Rank 1

My method for getting the model on top of taller objects:

1. Position the model sitting up against the object you want to put the model on
2. Position yourself to the side of the model (you will want to strafe [A and D keys] when you move the model)
3. Crouch fully, and grab an arm or leg closest to the torso and lift up (grab whichever body part is higher up - ie. don't grab a leg if she is sitting on her butt)
4. Stand fully while still holding on
5. Strafe sideways gently, using the scroll wheel to wiggle and the most important part: JUMP

You can really get some air with the models if you jump while holding onto them. Doing it this way I've had no trouble getting a model on a bed, couch, cage, desk, etc.

Fri Oct 24, 2014 4:31 pm
Rank 16
Rank 16

reghusak wrote:
My method for getting the model on top of taller objects:

1. Position the model sitting up against the object you want to put the model on
2. Position yourself to the side of the model (you will want to strafe [A and D keys] when you move the model)
3. Crouch fully, and grab an arm or leg closest to the torso and lift up (grab whichever body part is higher up - ie. don't grab a leg if she is sitting on her butt)
4. Stand fully while still holding on
5. Strafe sideways gently, using the scroll wheel to wiggle and the most important part: JUMP

You can really get some air with the models if you jump while holding onto them. Doing it this way I've had no trouble getting a model on a bed, couch, cage, desk, etc.

How gentle lol, i just ram the big black dildo in her twat or asshole and move her around using the dildo as a popsicle stick XD Not as suave but it works great

Fri Oct 24, 2014 5:40 pm
Reply to topic   [ 9 posts ]