View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Aug 15, 2018 9:33 am



Reply to topic  [ 7 posts ] 
 Alien girl 
Author Message
Rank 2
Rank 2

Joined: Sun Apr 24, 2016 6:21 pm
Posts: 4
after the girl sucked you my penis I try to escape the alarm sounds
and this message appears

you have done something wrong and were and were cought trying to escape
try to prevent the alien girl from sounding the alarm


Tue Apr 26, 2016 12:05 am
Profile
Rank 16
Rank 16

Joined: Thu Jul 31, 2014 2:29 pm
Posts: 350
DARK087 wrote:
after the girl sucked you my penis I try to escape the alarm sounds
and this message appears

you have done something wrong and were and were cought trying to escape
try to prevent the alien girl from sounding the alarm


You have to cum in her mouth. This makes her choke and then you can run for it.


Tue Apr 26, 2016 1:48 pm
Profile
Rank 1
Rank 1

Joined: Wed Mar 08, 2017 3:22 pm
Posts: 1
I press the 1 button on the keyboard but it has no cum, it does not work. The alien girl still leaves. please help me :?:


Wed Mar 08, 2017 3:27 pm
Profile
Online
Rank 16
Rank 16

Joined: Fri Nov 21, 2014 10:37 pm
Posts: 467
Not cum you need to pee in here mouth.


Thu Mar 09, 2017 9:52 am
Profile
Rank 16
Rank 16

Joined: Thu Jul 31, 2014 2:29 pm
Posts: 350
skidrow wrote:
Not cum you need to pee in here mouth.


Since when? Cumming should work. Might have to keep pressing the button until she chokes. Personally I keep pressing the button until she looks like a glazed donut.


Sat Mar 11, 2017 9:23 pm
Profile
Online
Rank 16
Rank 16

Joined: Fri Nov 21, 2014 10:37 pm
Posts: 467
burning wrote:
skidrow wrote:
Not cum you need to pee in here mouth.


Since when? Cumming should work. Might have to keep pressing the button until she chokes. Personally I keep pressing the button until she looks like a glazed donut.


First time you use cum and then she want to try again and then you pee.


Sat Mar 11, 2017 10:24 pm
Profile
Rank 16
Rank 16

Joined: Thu Jul 31, 2014 2:29 pm
Posts: 350
skidrow wrote:
burning wrote:
skidrow wrote:
Not cum you need to pee in here mouth.


Since when? Cumming should work. Might have to keep pressing the button until she chokes. Personally I keep pressing the button until she looks like a glazed donut.


First time you use cum and then she want to try again and then you pee.


This must be an updated version then.


Tue Mar 14, 2017 5:39 pm
Profile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic   [ 7 posts ] 

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group.
Designed by X-Moon Productions.