View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:12 pm

Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ] 
 Dark Dreams: unchaining Samantha 
Rank 2
Rank 2

Hi,

I have gotten to the point where Samantha submits to being my slave, but I can't figure out how to unchain her.

I have tried the remote, but it only lifts the thing up and down and there doesn't seem to be any button I can click on the chains themselves. So how do you unchain her?

And please, don't give a vague hint, like "there is something you have to tell her to do," or "there is something in the room you have to use." I'm not good with puzzles and to get to that point I used the Walkthrough on the Wiki page. So a vague hint like that is useless for me.

Mon Dec 17, 2018 10:31 am
Rank 10
Rank 10

Dkow5790 wrote:
Hi,

I have gotten to the point where Samantha submits to being my slave, but I can't figure out how to unchain her.

I have tried the remote, but it only lifts the thing up and down and there doesn't seem to be any button I can click on the chains themselves. So how do you unchain her?

You need to tell her to "get in the cage", or "get on the fucking machine" (type it into the little prompt that appears when pressing Enter).

Mon Dec 17, 2018 6:38 pm
Rank 2
Rank 2

See, I did that but she just stood there saying something like "do you have something kinky in mind?" She wouldn't move at all. Which makes me think that I am missing a step.

Mon Dec 17, 2018 8:53 pm
Rank 10
Rank 10

Maybe you still need to "work" on her a bit.
You can do so in many ways, but in general you want to put some clamps on her breasts, then add some weights on that.
Then put the rest of the clamps+weights on/around the crotch area.
Use the crop or paddle and keep hitting her butt while keeping an eye for any notifications - as the "taming" progresses the game should notify you how it is going, until finally it tells you its enough (i dont remember the exact words, but i think it was about she enjoying it and that you can now order her to the cage or the machine).
If in doubt, keep whipping her for a minute or two (or three) :-D
Then try the "get in cage" or "get in fuck machine" again.

EDIT: hmm, if she is asking whether you "have something kinky on your mind" - that sounds like she is ready, but i could be wrong.
Give it more time, maybe make sure to use the clamps+weights on her, and the crop, then maybe try the dildo for a good measure (i may be wrong, but MAYBE the game wants you to use some more of those toys - make sure you use the crop, clamps on nipples + weights, and the dildo).

Mon Dec 17, 2018 10:54 pm
Rank 2
Rank 2

She's already submitted to being my slave, so I assumed that I could do as I please with her. However, I thought the chains would have been a simple button click on the cuffs and leg restraints.

Doesn't seem to matter anyway. The story seems to finish at that point and the fast sex mode was unlocked. So I can just start it and have her unchained from the start. But i will be annoyed by this until I figure this out.

I'll try again and see what happens.

Tue Dec 18, 2018 12:12 am
Rank 15
Rank 15

you can always say get back in chains

Thu Feb 07, 2019 10:51 pm
Reply to topic   [ 6 posts ]