View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 8:22 am

Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 
 Still active? 
Rank 1
Rank 1

I've been following this game and site for about two months now and I've been trying to track the progress of the game, I said to myself that as soon as the third story was released I would buy the game. Though there hasn't really been any updates on how the game has been progressing recently and I was wondering if the game was still being worked on and if it was active?

Fri May 17, 2013 10:08 am
Site Admin
Site Admin

I can understand that it seems a bit quiet.

Our initial plan was to go on with the third story directly after the second story was released.
But we also wanted more feedback on how users experienced XStoryPlayer and that was one of the reasons we started this forum.

From the reactions on the forum we concluded that before developing more content, we had to improve the engine of XStoryPlayer first.
And we are very busy doing this at the moment. Because we are rewriting and improving some key components of the engine it takes time.

We are also adding new elements to the engine like combining physics and motion capture.
This proved more difficult than we expected but we recently got it working like we wanted to.

So please bear a little patience with the new version. :)

Fri May 17, 2013 12:17 pm
Rank 6
Rank 6

Have no fear, there are a lot of quiet patient people still lurking here in the shadows ;)

Fri May 17, 2013 12:38 pm
Rank 8
Rank 8

Wow, the updates sounds great!

Fri May 17, 2013 1:16 pm
Rank 1
Rank 1

Thank you for the reply, I (as well as many others I'm sure) are going to be patiently waiting for the update.

Sat May 18, 2013 10:36 pm
Reply to topic   [ 5 posts ]