View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:49 pm

Reply to topic  [ 10 posts ] 
 XDollProducer (Game idea) 
Rank 17
Rank 17

General Concept

The premise of the game is that the player character (whose gender and appearance is customized by the player) has just acquired a recently released 3D printer, which can construct objects using a new "muscular polymer", a substance capable of moving moving on its own with only a minimal amount of power. Naturally, the player character is using it to make literal sex toys.

Specifically, anatomically correct dolls. However, due to the limited sized of the printer, making a life sized doll isn't possible, at least not a seamless one. So instead, the player character opts to print out dolls at a one sixth scale, or each foot is scaled down to a mere 2 inches. After being printed, these dolls can be then be given personalities and put into an environment of the player's design.

Because the dolls themselves don't have the room for internal systems, they not only have to be controlled by an external computer program, but also have to constantly draw power from an external source. Fortunately, they can get all the power they need just from body heat, or from the power provided from printed flooring. If a doll isn't near either of these, they will lose power in mere seconds and go limp.

In addition watching the dolls act on their own and interacting with them through whatever means the player can thing off, the player can take manual control of any doll through the use of AR goggles, and view and interact through the eyes and hands of the doll.

These dolls are also capable of producing bodily fluids. How this is possible will not addressed.

There are 5 modes of play:
    -Printer Mode
    -Computer Console Mode
    -Regular Mode
    -AR Manual Control Mode
    -Storage Mode

Printer Mode
Printer mode is used create dolls, along with scale clothing, furniture, rooms and other objects that the player would want to interact with. This is where dolls customized in every respect; starting with preferred art style, then gender, then race, then then fine physical proportional tuning.

Computer Console Mode
This is where personalities can be a customized and assigned to dolls. Mainly, this is to give a doll a reaction profile. For instance, if you give a female doll a high degree of penis envy, she'll become quite happy if you have her strap on. If you transform her a into futa, she'll become so enamored with her new penis that she it might be difficult he attention. Note that in Regular mode, you can shut this computer console off with a remote control, and all dolls will go limb and AR mode will be impossible until you turn it back on.

Regular Mode
This is simply the mode where the player is in control of his or her own character. This is where the player can design the environment for the dolls by placing down printed rooms and furniture, or at the very least conductive power mats for them to walk on. The player can also pick up the dolls and objects and place they where s/he wants them to be, quickly dress or undress the dolls and perform special interactions.

AR Manual Control Mode
This is where the player takes direct control of the doll, seeing through the eyes of the doll using AR goggles. The game normal takes place in a closed room, while in this mode, the walls and ceiling are replaced with the sky box of the player's choice. Whether or not the Player's character is displayed is also optional.

Storage Mode
This is simply where the player can stow away excess dolls and objects, either to clear away clutter or to ease the load on the CPU, and then recall them later.

HOW TO START MODDING

Sun Nov 16, 2014 6:40 am
Rank 16
Rank 16

I like it, it"s basically Box Hako (illusion) just put together differently and a printer instead of apples. Loved that game, but it was too repetitive after a short time.

Sun Nov 16, 2014 4:50 pm
Rank 17
Rank 17

I've never actually played Box Hako, so I don't know what to say about it.

Was the doll in that game something you could edit or just a doll you where stuck with?

HOW TO START MODDING

Mon Nov 17, 2014 1:16 am
Rank 16
Rank 16

Pickled Cow wrote:
I've never actually played Box Hako, so I don't know what to say about it.

Was the doll in that game something you could edit or just a doll you where stuck with?

It was good game You'd like it. basically you are a giant because... japan.

-you get delivered a box of apples and you have to pick an apple.
Each apple becomes a girl. its kind of random but you can tell what the girl will look like based on the apple. The leaf represents the hair. The shape represents the faceshape. the color and all that have meaning too. i don't really remember the whole thing. But that's the gist of the game.

-you earn points for feeding them the right things, keeping them happy and if you do well and she is happy you get to shrink down to her size and fuck her in the box she lives in. Hint their hair color determins the foods they like. each girl likes 3 foods only from each tier. and each oof those have a value. the more she likes the oe you pick and the higher the tier food the more points (money) you get to spend on food clothing and furniture.

-You start with 1 girl and 1 box. You can work your way up to 3 at a time but thats it.

-If you keep a girl alive for 7 days she dies and you get to keep her for the freemode part of the game.

-to buy things you use your laptop. Every day you must perform 3 actions.

1 check your laptop, (your email and the market.) whats available changes and as you go o you unlock more buyable clothing furniture, food ect.

2 feed the girl and play with her. As long as your interacting with the girl, time doesn't move, same with the laptop. so you can spend as long as you want in eaach place

3 sleep. This ends the day and starts the next.

Its easy with 1 or 2 girls at a time but 3 gets hectic fast because if you fuck up or the girl doesn't like the food there isn't enough time in the day to try again with that girl. if her mood and hunger are both bad that day there is a chance she will go coma the next day and die (meaning you lose her for good) Special girls (apples with stickers on them) only eat expensive food. Thats why your first one always dies. But is ok you can just plop another apple in that box and play on. I like to not play 3 boxs and just do 2 at a time.

It's not an easy game to explain lol but That the basic idea of it

You cant really change too much about the appearance face and body wise in game. but if you have already played a girl and succeeded so she is saved in the free mode menu you can edit her with the illusion wizard after... darkhound.. i think it was. I still have all the files and my old saves with everything unlocked and some girls in the free mode menu. so if you decide to try it out let me know what you need and I'll put it on medifire or something. Hongfire links are kinda old and some my be dead ends now.

Hongfire game discussion thread
http://www.hongfire.com/forum/showthread.php/91557-%28Illusion%29-Hako

hongfire mod release thread for the wizard, full English patch and all that jazz.
http://www.hongfire.com/forum/showthread.php/92248-Illusion-%E3%80%8E%E7%AE%B1-%E3%81%AF%E3%81%93-%E3%80%8F-Box-HAKO-Gameplay-Discussion-*Read-First-Post!*

Mon Nov 17, 2014 8:51 am
Rank 12
Rank 12

Darn you Nautica!

I've seen this game before and now that you described it I have to go check it out!!! :P...another 'sex' game sitting on my hard drive....*grumbles half-heartedly* :P

Mon Nov 17, 2014 4:57 pm
Rank 17
Rank 17

Nautica wrote:

So the game is about wooing over fruit women who will die within a week not matter what you do?

Whelp, what ever desire I had to play that game just evaporated... That sound depressing as hell.

HOW TO START MODDING

Mon Nov 17, 2014 10:18 pm
Rank 10
Rank 10

Basically this game is an improved, sexual tamagochi and really worth looking into it.
I think it gets kind of boring once you get to endless mode and have seen every different aspects the girls can bring, but I have that with every game Illusion releases. But I have chosen my girls so carefully that I really enjoy visiting them from time to time, when I stumble upon this game on my hard drive. It has been there for years and I just don't have the heart do delete it.
I have this little redhead catgirl which behaves like an older sister and I just love watching her ride her little tiger toy (or her sybian :lol: )

Mon Nov 17, 2014 11:20 pm
Rank 16
Rank 16

lol, yeah they "die" .. kinda, but if you keep them healthy and happy they do this flighty light thing that means they are just moving into your stored girls (if you choose that option)

And yeah i feel the same way about illusion games. Like most adult games they use animation loops so once youve seen them all that gets old very fast. I do however uninstall them but i save all the iso, exe's swf's ect on a separate hard drive after i uninstall a game. I also save all the needed files for starting off where i left off whenever i delete a game. i keep 4 folders for that

1-Program files - this isn't always necessary, but some games store info there so if there is any data files in that folder I'll mimic the filestructure and place the needed files there so all I'll have to do after re-installation is drag and drop.

2-Documets folder- this is where most files are stored so this is my biggest folder of gamefiles i always save. So same thing as above, except i delete the whole folder and replace with my old backup.

3Appdata folder. For this i make 3 sub folders because some games save to "locallow", some save to Roaming and some save to "local". This is always a replace the entire folder deal as well, unless im installing on a diffrent machine. Then i have to make sure any file that identifies the machine specs will be swapped.

4 "C drive" Some japanese games play best directly off the C drive, too many sub folder cause crashes. Long filepath issues. So those i save there.

5- misc This is where i keep any other files i may need, things like giant copy and pastes of comments and any .bat files made to change a language in the registration settings. patches and mods that i haven't applied also go here.

If a game sucks really bad i don't save it. and if it was easy to get to where i was then i don't save the data and saves, just the install stuff. For each game i try to keep a text file on how to properly install from myself to my future self. I try to keep the entire adult game archive under 500gb, so i have deleted alot over the years.

Tue Nov 18, 2014 3:12 am
Rank 17
Rank 17

I can't help but feel that this is getting off topic.

HOW TO START MODDING

Tue Nov 18, 2014 3:20 am
Rank 16
Rank 16

Pickled Cow wrote:
I can't help but feel that this is getting off topic.

lol, sorry. I'm the king of TMI, sometime i always go overboard with my descriptions of things if i think it could help someone with something. As for your game idea i like it alot =) i just think is very very similar to box hako just improved in alot of ways. but maybe with the same flaws you may not have considered as being flaws because you haven't yet played a game with those issues coming up.

Tue Nov 18, 2014 3:32 am
Reply to topic   [ 10 posts ]