View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 8:39 am

Reply to topic  [ 14 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 v3 is the only thing I got left to wait for this year... 
Rank 3
Rank 3

Will modding of dialogues/ positions etc. implemented then?

Sat Nov 22, 2014 9:02 pm
Rank 16
Rank 16

techx wrote:
Will modding of dialogues/ positions etc. implemented then?

Dialogues: Yes.
Positions: We can pull on parts of their body to get them to move said parts certain directions, and we will be able to animate their movement through scripting, so I'd say yes to this as well.

Sat Nov 22, 2014 9:11 pm
Rank 6
Rank 6

someone need to commission Miro (creator of G4E) to make a character for us with a good mesh and texture!
he has done model commissions before so can prob do it again.... or maybe even release it as DLC, wern't there talk about selling models in XSP? i will fully support that move if someone like Miro would release something there :D

Sat Nov 22, 2014 10:27 pm
Rank 12
Rank 12

aremann wrote:
someone need to commission Miro (creator of G4E) to make a character for us with a good mesh and texture!
he has done model commissions before so can prob do it again.... or maybe even release it as DLC, wern't there talk about selling models in XSP? i will fully support that move if someone like Miro would release something there :D

What I really think we should do is try to get some of the modders from digitalero over and on-board with this project once v3 comes out. Why? Because some of the models (like vaako's Soria) have lots of options and fully modeled genitalia.... even some dickgirls.

They might not be able to sell them, but free modifications are great! I can't imagine it would be THAT hard to port them...unless i'm terribly wrong...

Sun Nov 23, 2014 5:15 am
Reply to topic   [ 14 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2