View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:59 pm

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
 Question about RPG Maker Games 
Rank 4
Rank 4

In terms of most adult games, they're mostly consisting of Hentai RPG games, as far as i've noticed.

My question is, since i've never gotten into these sort of games, simply because i see the RPG thing and I think, oh, at most the adult scenes are going to consist of still frame shots, of nudity or other adult content.

But my question is, is this true? Do all RPG Maker games just use still shots, or do they use animation style scenes?

Sun Jul 24, 2016 7:30 pm
Rank 13
Rank 13

I've yet to see one that uses H animation. I'm not sure how difficult it would be to do in the RPG Maker engine. There are short animations for fighting scenes, so it should be possible in principle. But in general, you're going to find people using RPG Maker because they lack the programming skills to make a game otherwise.

I see those games as opportunities for people with good story ideas to implement them with a bit of graphic flair, rather than going text-only (e.g. Corruption of Champions or Trials in Tainted Space). Adding an animation, though, requires adding a lot of custom art, which (again) someone using RPG Maker probably doesn't have access to, due to lack of skill, lack of resources (to compensate others), or lack of time.

But I wouldn't dismiss any game just because it's RPG Maker. There's plenty of room to make something entertaining and sexy, even if you're not going to approach anything like XStory Player in terms of immersion.

Tue Jul 26, 2016 1:58 am
Rank 3
Rank 3

there is animation in rpg maker like milf control and the adventure of tara, nothing fancy and often without sound but still pretty nice =)

Tue Jul 26, 2016 2:27 pm
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]