View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:54 pm

Reply to topic  [ 150 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13 ... 15  Next
 [MOD PACK] Tentacle Dreams Ex 04.03.2015 
Rank 10
Rank 10

Nil_Ultra. You are the man. Please keep us update and give us direction how to download properly.

Sat May 07, 2016 2:40 am
Rank 7
Rank 7

Alright - now that I'm not drowning in work I'll try to get it finished - just trying to add something cool at the end.

Wed May 25, 2016 1:07 am
Rank 10
Rank 10

That's what I am talking about. If you think about it, when you are finished shoot me a message. I try to check this as often as possible, but it is difficult to keep track of. I am excited to see your work!

Thu May 26, 2016 11:41 pm
Rank 10
Rank 10

nil_ultra wrote:
Alright - now that I'm not drowning in work I'll try to get it finished - just trying to add something cool at the end.

How is the progress coming Nil??

Sun May 29, 2016 9:29 pm
Rank 10
Rank 10

nil_ultra wrote:
For anyone interested, I've got most of this mod adapted to work for 3.5.
I'm still working on a couple improvements, but I have most of the important stuff adjusted. As soon as I'm not overrun with IRL work, I'll try to sit down and get the last bits finished so I can share it.

Nil, any word on this?

Mon Jun 13, 2016 1:15 am
Rank 2
Rank 2

nil_ultra wrote:
For anyone interested, I've got most of this mod adapted to work for 3.5.
I'm still working on a couple improvements, but I have most of the important stuff adjusted. As soon as I'm not overrun with IRL work, I'll try to sit down and get the last bits finished so I can share it.

Could you maybe point me towards a tutorial which teaches this process? I'd like to learn how and help out as much as i can with mods in the future.

Mon Jun 13, 2016 9:47 pm
Rank 7
Rank 7

Hey, sorry I've been absent. Just got back to working on it. Just having a small issue with the last scene, but I'm almost there.
Anyone have advice on how to upload and what service is best for uploading once the files are ready?

I'm afraid I may be the wrong person to ask about coding - I mainly figured it out through trial and error (and I still know very little). The tutorial helped a little but not much. The best thing I can say is to make sure you keep a good copy of all the files separate for when you make mistakes.

Fri Jul 08, 2016 12:35 am
Rank 7
Rank 7

nil_ultra wrote:
Hey, sorry I've been absent. Just got back to working on it. Just having a small issue with the last scene, but I'm almost there.
Anyone have advice on how to upload and what service is best for uploading once the files are ready?

I'm afraid I may be the wrong person to ask about coding - I mainly figured it out through trial and error (and I still know very little). The tutorial helped a little but not much. The best thing I can say is to make sure you keep a good copy of all the files separate for when you make mistakes.

The best place to upload files is mega.co.nz, unless you fancy making a .torrent file which is also good.

Tue Jul 19, 2016 12:52 pm
Rank 1
Rank 1

nil_ultra wrote:

Hey, as a developper, I might be able to help, I have some spare time and I think I will start looking at the modding on this game ! :D

Tue Aug 02, 2016 9:45 pm
Rank 7
Rank 7

Okay, So I think I've got it done - its definitely not perfect, but its got some fun changes from the regular version for after you've played through it.

Here is the link:

https://mega.nz/#!1h0TmCzS

Here is the decryption key:

!FsWylaBGpyJuTitTf_moWWdQI7QzFcql53MJlvUA_QA

My first time uploading stuff this way so apologies if I've made any mistakes in the upload.

A note on gameplay - if you offend Saiko, you may have to go back to the last save to continue, but it might be worth it . . .

Tue Aug 09, 2016 3:10 am
Reply to topic   [ 150 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13 ... 15  Next