View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:13 pm

Reply to topic  [ 150 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next
 [MOD PACK] Tentacle Dreams Ex 04.03.2015 
Rank 7
Rank 7

Not sure what's causing the problem, as I'm an absolute novice at most of this stuff,
But try copying the save files from the folder linked below into your save folder (Different names, so it shouldn't erase your other saves).

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/rs9hdd47z6ne ... tEKYa?dl=0

As for Ragdoll - I'm still unclear exactly what ragdoll does? Does it only apply in the dungeon?

Please let me know if anyone still cant play it even with the save files.

Tue Aug 16, 2016 6:57 pm
Rank 7
Rank 7

auxois wrote:
it's working now, so it's pretty much the same as the 3.0 version right? anything new?

I was never able to play the old version (thus my incentive to make this one), so I dont know exactly how the old one worked, but I believe there are some slight variations with the initial Saiko and Monica scenes, and the final scene has some adjustments (because I thought the end of the game went way too long without the opportunity for more sex).

Tue Aug 16, 2016 7:00 pm
Rank 2
Rank 2

Quote:
Still crashes as soon as I choose Peter....even with reinstalling the game

Tracefile says : ERROR: Verify failed in file '.\ai\context\ai_context.cpp', line 46: CAiContext::Create: Load error, file 'ai/nlp/nlp_actor.txt' does not exist, in file 'ai/nlp/syntax.txt' at line 18

I have the same issue and i tryied to transfer the save but no matter what saves (except my own save game) i put in my save file, it doesnt unlock anything as if it was empty. Any clue about this ?

Tue Aug 16, 2016 7:16 pm
Rank 7
Rank 7

Corambe wrote:
Quote:
Still crashes as soon as I choose Peter....even with reinstalling the game

Tracefile says : ERROR: Verify failed in file '.\ai\context\ai_context.cpp', line 46: CAiContext::Create: Load error, file 'ai/nlp/nlp_actor.txt' does not exist, in file 'ai/nlp/syntax.txt' at line 18

I have the same issue and i tryied to transfer the save but no matter what saves (except my own save game) i put in my save file, it doesnt unlock anything as if it was empty. Any clue about this ?

Can you explain a bit more about what happens and what you see?

Tue Aug 16, 2016 10:44 pm
Rank 2
Rank 2

Well i can see Tentacles Dreams Ex storie w/o any problem, when i choose the character nerd, it crashes right after so i tryied to transfer the save but no chapter are unlocked, i still have to start from the beginning unfortunatly.
It's not related to Tentacle dreams for the save transfer's issue though. Even when i transfer any other saves for the others stories (i.e the regular story), i have the same issue, nothing is unlocked.
But if i comlete myself the story i have access to all the chapters.

Here is the path i have which i am pretty sure is right :

XStoryPlayer 3.5/save==> and i put the dat file in

Tue Aug 16, 2016 11:15 pm
Rank 10
Rank 10

Quote:
Please let me know if anyone still cant play it even with the save files.

Sadly still the same Error :cry:

ERROR: Verify failed in file '.\ai\context\ai_context.cpp', line 46: CAiContext::Create: Load error, file 'ai/nlp/nlp_actor.txt' does not exist, in file 'ai/nlp/syntax.txt' at line 18

Tue Aug 16, 2016 11:39 pm
Rank 2
Rank 2

Ok i looked into the 'trace' log and i think i have found what it has to be done to make it works :

In the original Pack Tentacle dream folder (the one you backed up,i hope) you go in :

pack_tentacle_dreams/ai/nlp/ you copy nlp_actor and syntax and you paste it in pack_tentacle_dreams2 (this mod)/ai/nlp/

Now i can i play it, i dont crash anymore after the nerd character choice ; dunno if this will have some side effects though.

Wed Aug 17, 2016 3:58 pm
Rank 2
Rank 2

Well tryied it but puppet mode doesnt seem to work for Saiko (didnt check Monica yet) with the trick plus saiko isnt in bra when she open the door.

Wed Aug 17, 2016 10:15 pm
Rank 7
Rank 7

Corambe wrote:
Well tryied it but puppet mode doesnt seem to work for Saiko (didnt check Monica yet) with the trick plus saiko isnt in bra when she open the door.

I never figured out the ragdoll part.

As for Saiko - I dont know if she answered the door in her bra before, but in my change, she answers fully clothed, but you can open the door, walk in, touch her, undress her, etc.

Also - Nice job figuring out the Trace log issue. Not sure I would have gotten that. Since I dont have the issue, its hard for me to test.

Thu Aug 18, 2016 7:19 pm
Rank 2
Rank 2

Well dude, you already put a nice touch updating (you did the hardest part ) the mod so no worries.
Fortunatly trace log is not hard to understand because i have absolutly no knowledge about coding, etc, just got quite lucky.

Thu Aug 18, 2016 7:54 pm
Reply to topic   [ 150 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next