View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:46 pm

Reply to topic  [ 256 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18 ... 26  Next
 [MOD] ❤ Love Party v0.6 ❤ // 06-04-2018 \\ 
Rank 13
Rank 13

zombisodes wrote:
I found a bug that was entertaining:

- command girl to "fuck the machine" once positioned.
- command girl to "sitspread"

In my particular case girl attempted to lay down on fucking machine and got mixed up within it, game then crashed lol.

Nice one :mrgreen: Feel free to share some fun screenshots :lol:

kentvindme wrote:
crashes when tries to load on space ship, everything else is so far good on my end

I found the problem if you know how to unpack files with filemaker, you can unpack my mod then replace the pack_love_party_05\init\stories\dungeon\objects\objects.dat by the one I uploaded below

Attachments:
File comment: fix spaceship
objects.zip [2.85 KiB]
Downloaded 726 times
Sat Oct 08, 2016 8:41 am
Rank 1
Rank 1

Hi my game crash after i will choose pack_love_party_05 any ideas why.

Last line from TRACE.txt:

BRAIN: "master[SCENE]:scene=(event:GAME_ENTER,id:)"
BRAIN: "Saiko[BASE]:base=(from:PLAYER,id:me,action:game_init,par:0)"
BRAIN: "Monica[BASE]:base=(from:PLAYER,id:me,action:game_init,par:0)"
BRAIN: "Laura[BASE]:base=(from:PLAYER,id:me,action:game_init,par:0)"
BRAIN: "Jessica[BASE]:base=(from:PLAYER,id:me,action:game_init,par:0)"

Sat Oct 08, 2016 6:50 pm
Rank 13
Rank 13

IDoktorek wrote:
Hi my game crash after i will choose pack_love_party_05 any ideas why.

Last line from TRACE.txt:

BRAIN: "master[SCENE]:scene=(event:GAME_ENTER,id:)"
BRAIN: "Saiko[BASE]:base=(from:PLAYER,id:me,action:game_init,par:0)"
BRAIN: "Monica[BASE]:base=(from:PLAYER,id:me,action:game_init,par:0)"
BRAIN: "Laura[BASE]:base=(from:PLAYER,id:me,action:game_init,par:0)"
BRAIN: "Jessica[BASE]:base=(from:PLAYER,id:me,action:game_init,par:0)"

Hi !

The next thing to load is the main character, maybe are you using an old version of xstoryplayer ? The main executable creation date should be 12/22/2015. May you try a clean install (you can rename your actual game folder if you want to rollback) with the 1.3GB installer ?

I hope it will work for you :)

Sat Oct 08, 2016 7:18 pm
Rank 1
Rank 1

Unpacking the mod helped thx

Tue Oct 11, 2016 3:03 pm
Rank 1
Rank 1

When I make the futas cum or pee, the particles stop showing after about 1/2 a second.

I know they are still being processed, because if I ramp up the particles and duration, it kills my FPS while the futa is standing there with nothing coming out.

Anyone have any idea how to fix this?

Wed Oct 12, 2016 2:46 pm
Rank 1
Rank 1

Excellent work! :mrgreen:
But I had had a problem with start... :(
Version 3.5
I do everything according to the instruction, but at start fashion a game is closed in what a problem?
Help me please!
Excuse for my English))

Thu Oct 13, 2016 11:37 am
Rank 1
Rank 1

I'm experiencing the same issue as Idoktorek except unpacking the file didn't fix the issue.

Fri Oct 14, 2016 10:17 am
Rank 13
Rank 13

MMO_Junkie wrote:
When I make the futas cum or pee, the particles stop showing after about 1/2 a second.

I know they are still being processed, because if I ramp up the particles and duration, it kills my FPS while the futa is standing there with nothing coming out.

Anyone have any idea how to fix this?

There is two subjects on support request part of the forum about it, maybe it's related with windows 10 ? It seems to be related to the game engine as re-launching it without changing room or character fix it but leaving and re-entering the mod doesn't.

DoctorMOM wrote:
Excellent work! :mrgreen:
But I had had a problem with start... :(
Version 3.5
I do everything according to the instruction, but at start fashion a game is closed in what a problem?
Help me please!
Excuse for my English))

timtim wrote:
I'm experiencing the same issue as Idoktorek except unpacking the file didn't fix the issue.

Are you on the latest 3.5 version ? The main executable should be created on december 2015 you can also try to change this file :

C:\Users\yourwindowsprofilename\AppData\Local\X Moon Productions\XStoryPlayer 3.5\pack\pack_love_party_06\init\stories\dungeon\mains\player\init.dat

And then replace :

Code:
    scene_id = DUNGEON1;
    waypoint = "in_wp";

by

Code:
    scene_id = CAVE1;
    waypoint = "waypoint6";

It should load another (maybe less heavy) scene

If there is any save of the mod (save_love_party_05.dat) in

C:\Users\yourwindowsprofilename\AppData\Local\X Moon Productions\XStoryPlayer 3.5\save\

Please remove it too

Tue Oct 18, 2016 8:07 am
Rank 13
Rank 13

For disappearing cum / urine :

Juanele wrote:
I found a workaround to fix this in windows 10. It works so far, no compatibility mode needed.

Just force the game to use the 32bit version by renaming "x64" folder inside the game folder to something else.

Using the 32bit version, all liquids work fine, no issues so far. Using the 64bit version, liquids tend to break randomly at some point.

Hope it helps to find the issue.

If you want to continue using my mod (it will crash because the game will not allow enough memory for it) you'll need to patch the game executable you can follow this solution :

- Download 4Gbpatch here
- Uncompress it to your game folder C:\Users\yourwindowsprofilename\AppData\Local\X Moon Productions\XStoryPlayer 3.5
- Launch 4Gbpatch.exe then select XStoryPlayer.exe

It should say it's patched then you can enjoy my mod with unlimited cum effect :mrgreen:

For those who have a crash on loading the dungeon it may be because you are on a 32bits system. I'm thinking about a solution but there is no simple way to fix it for now, the game does now allow enough memory to load a complex scene I have to find a way to make it lighter.

Mon Oct 31, 2016 6:01 pm
Rank 4
Rank 4

Hi love the mod however is there a fix for the futa Saiko/Laura not being able to receive a blowjob or fuck anyone? They can only blow me, Monica/Jessica and get fucked. And while entertaining I am hoping Asian dominatrix action and it would need them to be able to be able to perform those actions and not just Monica/Jessica.

Mon Oct 31, 2016 7:23 pm
Reply to topic   [ 256 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18 ... 26  Next