View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:25 pm

Reply to topic  [ 838 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13 ... 84  Next
 Information on development of next version. 
Rank 8
Rank 8

gotsome23 wrote:
This sounds awesome.

I hope you can use some of the ideas from HentHighSchool+, like creating sprays to help you corrupt the students, change their appearance or turn them into a Futa. Maybe even have the parents get involved.

I'm not suggesting a copy of HentHighSchool+, but I think there are some cool things you could add to the non-linear parts of the game.

I don't think anyone would complain about this series going completely in that direction.

Fri Dec 02, 2016 11:53 pm
Rank 10
Rank 10

PHB06 wrote:
gotsome23 wrote:
This sounds awesome.

I hope you can use some of the ideas from HentHighSchool+, like creating sprays to help you corrupt the students, change their appearance or turn them into a Futa. Maybe even have the parents get involved.

I'm not suggesting a copy of HentHighSchool+, but I think there are some cool things you could add to the non-linear parts of the game.

I don't think anyone would complain about this series going completely in that direction.

I would complain a lot.
I have nothing against "more features", or "having options", but if you mean "going completely in that direction", then thats not what i want, so i would complain.

Sat Dec 03, 2016 4:20 am
Rank 1
Rank 1

Looks great, can't wait.

Sat Dec 03, 2016 5:28 am
Rank 12
Rank 12

You know, I come here almost everyday to see if there is an update. lol

Fortunately I have Honey Select to hold me over for now.

Thu Dec 08, 2016 3:22 am
Rank 4
Rank 4

Kalell wrote:
You know, I come here almost everyday to see if there is an update. lol

After 5+ years of development, you'd think there'd be more to it by now eh? It's more like a slog to see if this thing ever meets its hype. The content iterations when released are good, but not necessarily earth shattering for years between releases. With a development cycle this long, I'm sure that there's been a ton of rework as underlying 3D technology and hardware changes. For a lot of this, this seems more like Thesis postgrad efforts or a sandbox for developing programmatic methods in a creative way -- it's certainly not a retail venture for profit since there's definitely money sitting in pockets that would be loosened for iterative content. I mean a whole freakin OS came and went (win8)... lol. There's money in this level of quality into mainstream games, not just adult.. so our patron dev is either a 'RainMan' savant with good days when he's not watching "People's Court" or has a real job in which these skills have primary use from what he's learning in his hobby. Even with fresh flat render pictures, I'm still a reluctant hopeful while giving it low odds for a full "dot zero" release... The last demo was a year ago, right? But I'm here too.. morbid curiosity?

The general forums are much more active and of interest than the xstoryplayer forums anymore... some copycat 3dCG, some newer engines... take a look a the "House Party" game from Eek! Games. Built on Unity 3D, but somewhat limited in quality rendering to support lower end PCs, but the content and non-linear storylines are interesting and the Dev updates monthly.

Thu Dec 08, 2016 7:18 am
Rank 12
Rank 12

@Christopher72
I couldn't agree with your sentiment more. I do hope for the best and these screenshots look great, but my expectations aren't very high. If it wasn't for the unrelated sub-forums I don't think I would've kept up with the progress at all.

Though, I do appreciate that the forums are still here, active-ish, and xpa allows us to express our thoughts freely.

Fri Dec 09, 2016 4:51 am
Rank 5
Rank 5

for me it's the same as the above two posters.

Though if I check these forums regularly, it's also, or more even, for the "new games" section.

It's become part of my habits on a daily basis :

check emails
check facebook
check community forums I belong to
and now and then, check these forums for new games.

I couldn't quote cause I don't remember exactly, but I will paraphrase a sentence in the original post :

"I'll be updating the community of our progress much more regularly from now on."

-> no comment

Fri Dec 09, 2016 7:48 pm
Rank 8
Rank 8

Roggvir wrote:
I would complain a lot.
I have nothing against "more features", or "having options", but if you mean "going completely in that direction", then thats not what i want, so i would complain.

I'll take anything with the level of structure HHS has over nice screenshots and many, many months of waiting.

Sat Dec 10, 2016 12:32 am
Rank 10
Rank 10

I, do you have already scheduled the next release?
Should it be a Christmas gift?
Thanks
Manlio

Sat Dec 10, 2016 9:29 am
Rank 8
Rank 8

I agree with some Points,
Updates, News or a simple:
Hello Guys, currently we are doing [ENTER IT HERE] so nothing special but something something...

You know what i mean. :/

Sat Dec 10, 2016 7:09 pm
Reply to topic   [ 838 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13 ... 84  Next