View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:26 pm

Reply to topic  [ 407 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38 ... 41  Next
 [1.0] [Completed] Glassix - 2D hentai game 
Rank 15
Rank 15

Whoa v0.11 ^^ About 6 months ago :p

I'm not sure it'll be. But there are cheats in game anyway to skip the grind. Check the walkthrough to know about them :p

Completed Lust Complex
If you enjoyed the games, consider supporting me on Patreon or Subscribestar :wink:

Fri Oct 27, 2017 2:25 pm
Profile WWW
Rank 7
Rank 7

I didn't want to play every version of it, so I waited for a bunch of new features. Anyway, the saves are working, but even though I bring a girl to the succubus on Sunday, it fails on Monday after. Any ideas? Do I need to bring a specific girl there?

Sun Oct 29, 2017 9:52 am
Rank 15
Rank 15

Hi all !

Here is Glassix 0.17 PUBLIC :

Download links

What's new :
  • Lily obedience level 3 and 4
  • Lily commands level 3 and 4
  • Utako obedience level 1 and 2
  • Utako commands level 1 and 2
  • Kumiko obedience level 1 and 2
  • Kumiko commands level 1 and 2
  • Yatsumi obedience level 1 and 2
  • Yatsumi commands level 1 and 2
  • Yatsumi's house added in Downtown Bakery Street
  • Utako's and Kumiko's apartment added in Downtown Street J
Enjoy !

Completed Lust Complex
If you enjoyed the games, consider supporting me on Patreon or Subscribestar :wink:

Wed Nov 01, 2017 8:18 am
Profile WWW
Rank 5
Rank 5

love this game..you have done a great job..i have one question if i may,i have v0.16.0,i got the patch for 0.17.0..where do i put the patch folder or is it something in the patch folder i move to the game folder to update to 17 ?.

Thu Nov 02, 2017 1:21 am
Rank 15
Rank 15

onyx wrote:
I didn't want to play every version of it, so I waited for a bunch of new features. Anyway, the saves are working, but even though I bring a girl to the succubus on Sunday, it fails on Monday after. Any ideas? Do I need to bring a specific girl there?

A few other players reported this bug. I'm checking it and will deliver a patch for it but it'll have to be included in 0.18.1 which will be publicly released at the end of the month only. At the moment, I guess you'll still have to bring girl to avoid this problem. The game only check the 8 first weeks so after that you can just skip it.

gen3man wrote:
love this game..you have done a great job..i have one question if i may,i have v0.16.0,i got the patch for 0.17.0..where do i put the patch folder or is it something in the patch folder i move to the game folder to update to 17 ?.

If you have 0.16.0, you might need to patch it to 0.16.2 to be sure you have all the correction then patch it to 0.17.0.
Patch 0.16.1 : https://mega.nz/#!MsYXhKYJ!EcPq7OCQpsTU ... PNxso2iBLs
Patch 0.16.2 : https://mega.nz/#!J8Y0wLxb!xtEC8rqVkuIx ... QpHyl6OOos

To apply a patch, put the patch zip file inside your game folder, Glassix, and unzip it. It will ask you to overwrite some files, click yes then when you launch the game you should see the new version number in the botton right corner of the main screen. Do this for the 3 patch zips and you should be good.

Be sure to apply patch 0.17.1 after this too :)

Completed Lust Complex

Thu Nov 02, 2017 4:11 am
Profile WWW
Rank 5
Rank 5

thank you Daedolon :D

Thu Nov 02, 2017 8:59 am
Rank 5
Rank 5

hmm,i did as you said..still telling me its version 0.16.0

Fri Nov 03, 2017 3:10 am
Rank 15
Rank 15

Then it means the patch is not applied properly :D

First, check inside your Glassix folder, you should see a package.nw file.

Then inside the patch zips, you should also see a package.nw file.

What you need to do is extract all those files from the zips and overwrite all the similar folders and files inside your Glassix folder.

Let me know if that solves your issue.

Completed Lust Complex

Mon Nov 06, 2017 12:47 am
Profile WWW
Rank 5
Rank 5

yes..all sorted..thanks for the explanation break down. :D

Mon Nov 06, 2017 2:42 am
Rank 15
Rank 15

Hi all !

Here is Glassix 0.18 PUBLIC :

Download links

What's new :
  • Wardrobe management added
  • Yatsumi obedience level 3
  • Kumiko obedience level 3
  • Handjob command for bed and chair
  • All scenes images have been optimized to reduce the game size
About the wardrobe management :

To access it, you need to bring the girl to either her room or a public female changing room (In bathhouse, Aquatic park, Beach or School gym) and talk to her. A new option, Wardrobe management, will appear and let you choose what outfit the girl will wear during specific periods.

There are 4 periods at the moment : Casual, Work, Swimsuit and At home.

There are 6 possible outfits for all girls (except Lily which only has the 2 first) : Casual, Work, Swimsuit, Bath towel, Underwear and Naked (you need to get the girl in underwear or swimsuit and choose to go pantiless to get her naked)

Students have 2 extra outfits : Gym cloth and School swimsuit.

Each outfit requires a certain of audacity from the girl depending on the period and her obedience level. Girls will be more likely to wear sexy outfit at home than at work. And of course, certain outfits require more audacity to be accepted, as well as going pantiless. You'll see the outfit audacity and max audacity possible for the period in the new interface. The formula is quite simple so you should figure it out pretty easily. It's quite close to what I explained before :p

The outfit will be reflected during the girls daily life and daily commands, however unique events such has obedience level will still show the original outfit. This is simply because handling those variations would just be way too much work so only the images of daily events have been updated. Same goes for pantiless outfit, the underwear will still show because too many possible variations otherwise.

If the outfit does not have the proper images ready yet, it will default to the naked variation. This will be visible for the school swimsuit and underwear outfits which are currently missing a few images but that shouldn't be too troublesome.

About the images optimization :

Following some patrons advices, I decided to optimize the images and processed all the scenes images. There is some slight quality loss in result but it has roughly been reduced by 66% which means the game has gone from ~5.2Gb to ~1.8Gb in size even though the amount of new images for this update reach about 2700+ new images which makes it worth the quality loss. I know it's mainly duplicated images with alternate outfits nevertheless it's still a pain in the ass to create them ^^ That's why I'm more than happy to migrate to 3D assets with Lust Complex in the future :p

About new commands :

Following the last polls, players voted to have new commands. This update contains 2 of them which are variations of the handjob for the bed and chair. In the future, we'll try to create more unique commands so be patient.

I tried to test this new version as much as I could to avoid bugs but due to the type of content, there might be some events or situation which might still be quite buggy so let me know if you encounter any trouble with this update.

Major known bugs which will be solved in 0.19 at the end of the month :
  • Lily still requires girl each Sunday even after she tells you she won't
  • A few other bugs reported but not game breaking so far.

Have fun !

Completed Lust Complex

Sat Dec 09, 2017 5:11 am
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 407 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38 ... 41  Next