View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:57 pm

Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ] 
 Pyorgara's games (October 8, 2018) 
Rank 10
Rank 10

Hey everyone!

My name is Pyorgara and I am throwing my hat in the ring of making adult games. They'll mainly deal with corrupting, training, and degrading beautiful women into the main character's plaything. If that's your idea of a fun time, we'll be good friends.

I've always enjoyed roleplaying and creating worlds for my players but never thought I would have the dedication to stick with a project long enough to do a full game. But one day like any other, I decided to give it a shot and 6 months later, I had my first game completed and I am now working regularly on the next ones.

So here's my 4 games in order of newest to oldest:

News desk:
You will play as a male news co-anchor, Garrick Reynolds. You and your female co-host (Cassandra Hamilton) are both alphas that clawed your ways to where you are now. The new problem is that the station is getting bought by a big news corporation and there will only be one anchor when the sale goes down. Both you and your colleague will try to sabotage each other to get that coveted spot. Maybe your opponent’s college aged daughter would be a good place to start.

The main gameplay will consist of a build your deck kind of system. You’ll start with a basic set of cards and the events that you encounter, the sex scenes that you’ll discover, and the decision you make will add or remove cards from your deck. You’ll also be able to mess with your co-anchor’s deck but she’ll get to do the same in return.

Version 0.01: Available to 5$ patrons. - https://www.patreon.com/Pyorgara.

Hall monitor:
You play as Mia, a wallflower with a will to be better. She never made any waves throughout high school. Didn't have much friends, didn't try anything and almost invisible to anyone. Now that she's starting college, she would like to re-invent herself to be more important but will she be able to or will her inner voice win and drag her down? You get to decide her path. Every choice counts!

Fetish (up till now):
M/F, F/F, Domination, Submission, Humiliation, Incest (sister/sister), Ryona, Public display, Voyeurism.

Version 0.07: Available to 5$ patrons.
Version 0.07: Available to 1$ patrons.
Version 0.07: Publicly released - https://www.patreon.com/Pyorgara

Here’s some screenshots for your viewing pleasure:

Soldier's life:
You play as Payton, a captain in one of the armies tasked with destroying the ever growing hordes of monsters. You serve under Colonel Vanora, a powerful fighter and cunning strategist but known far and wide as an ice queen that sees her soldiers as numbers, not humans. With a quirk of fate, you find yourself promoted over her and now have the power to make her pay for everything she's done. Sexually, of course.

Fetish:
M/F, F/F, Anal, Domination, Submission, Humiliation, Ryona, Public display, BDSM, Stocks, Bimbo, Monster fucking, Puppy play, Striptease, Whoring, Gangbang, Watersport.

Version 1.02: Game complete and download links are free.

Corrupting the priestess:
You play as Marcus, a very successful businessman that is about to foreclose on a church when a very tempting offer is dropped in his laps by Aliane, the gorgeous high priestess.

Fetish:
M/F, F/F, Anal, Domination, Submission, Humiliation, Public display, BDSM, Bimbo, Whoring, Gangbang, Watersport, bestiality (a hint of it).

Version 1.00: Game complete and download links are free.

Last edited by pyorgara on Mon Oct 08, 2018 4:00 pm, edited 7 times in total.

Sat Jan 13, 2018 12:49 pm
Rank 10
Rank 10

Version 0.02 of Hall monitor is now out for patrons.

Tue Feb 13, 2018 5:53 pm
Rank 10
Rank 10

Hey everyone! The first public build is out! Go have your first taste of my new work.

Fri Mar 09, 2018 12:57 pm
Rank 10
Rank 10

Hey everyone! Another build is out for Hall monitor. Not only that but the art is starting to come in. Mia (The main character) is done.

Version 0.04: Available to 5$ patrons.
Version 0.03: Available to 1$ patrons.
Version 0.02: Publicly released - https://www.patreon.com/Pyorgara.

Sat Apr 14, 2018 3:41 pm
Rank 10
Rank 10

Hey everyone! New public release for V0.06!

Version 0.06: Publicly released - https://www.patreon.com/Pyorgara

Here's what's new for this public offering:
- Wrote 23 pages of script. (Ms. Grace's scenes and student's scenes)
- 5 new sex scenes.
- Added Charlotte's character art.

This is the second to last update for Hall monitor as I'm transitioning to a new game: "News
room". There are quite a few factors for this decision but the main ones is “development time VS
payoff”. For this game, I wanted to focus on replayability and for choices to matter as much as
possible. And while it looked doable on paper, it was quite different in execution.

I took a long look at the project and the future and, after agonizing over it for a few days,
decided that if I would want to continue on this, I would need additional staff (maybe in the
future). The simpler gameplay also lead to a reliance on art to help entertain the players which
is alway slow in coming since my lovely wife had her own things to take care of before she can help
me with my project. So it is with a very heavy heart that I’ll shelf this project.

Tl;dr - Hall monitor is going on indefinite hiatus after version 0.07.

Wed Sep 05, 2018 4:33 pm
Rank 10
Rank 10

Hey everyone! New public release for V0.07!

Version 0.07: Publicly released - https://www.patreon.com/Pyorgara.

Here is the last release of Hall monitor for now. The project is now on hiatus indefinitely.

The deets for 0.07:

- Wrote 19 pages of script.
- 3 and a half new sex scenes.
- Added the CGs for the Valentine and Sophia sex scene.
- Added the variables and endings for day 3.

I am now working on my new game "News desk". Build 0.01 is now released for my 5$ patrons.

The deets:

- intro script.
- 10 cards introduced for HER.
- 40 cards for YOU.
- The battle system in general.

Mon Oct 08, 2018 4:01 pm
Reply to topic   [ 6 posts ]