View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:57 pm

Reply to topic  [ 38 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 [MOD] Tentacle Dreams Extended for XSP 3.5 
Rank 3
Rank 3

CruzCoda wrote:
I just realized, it's probably because you're missing the Evening Dress plugin. I saw your other post in Tentacle Dreams EX, and I know from looking at the scripts, that it tries to use the Evening Dress for Monica, and Saiko as well, I think.

There are also a few other bugs with my version, as I'm still in the process of putting together massive code changes, so I stress that you use my version only if you don't mind things being broken, every now and then.

I have that and it works in fast sex.

That dress needs a button at the back on the neck.

Eskarn wrote:
HumanRobot wrote:
Extracted Archive File.

Into pack folder.

Crashed upon loading your mod.

What gives?

Check trace.txt in the main folder
it will show "what gives"

It shows me my system specs, I already know those.

Thu Jul 05, 2018 2:51 pm
Rank 9
Rank 9

HumanRobot wrote:
It shows me my system specs, I already know those.

It'll also show any crash related messages at the bottom of the file, which can help with trying to diagnose why certain packs are causing you to crash.

As far as the evening dress goes, that's well outside of my control, but I feel your pain. :)

Thu Jul 05, 2018 4:04 pm
Rank 3
Rank 3

At the bottom of my file it shows "Current sound device"

I am using Version: (3.5.0001)

Fri Jul 06, 2018 3:03 pm
Rank 9
Rank 9

HumanRobot wrote:
At the bottom of my file it shows "Current sound device"

I am using Version: (3.5.0001)

If you've run the game after you had the crash, it won't show the actual crash report. If you run it with my pack, and it crashes, immediately afterward check the file and see if it has a crash report attached at the bottom. That should give us a better understanding of why it's crashing, and hopefully allow me to figure out a fix for the problem. :)

Fri Jul 06, 2018 8:29 pm
Rank 17
Rank 17

you would need to go into the account manager and download XStoryPlayer 3.5 since the base game has been updated to 3.5.*20
i would suggest uninstalling your current version and deleting the download found in the account managers downloads folder to make sure it works

ESKARN'S TUTORIALS

Eskarn's Dungeon Mod(BETA)

Eskarn's puzzle map (story)

Sat Jul 07, 2018 2:00 am
Rank 9
Rank 9

Quick update: Due to a bug with Monica not wanting to sit at her desk anymore, I'm having to rebuild TD Extended, so version 0.3 is going to take a bit longer than anticipated. Sorry for the delay, but hopefully it'll be worth it.

Also, if people wouldn't mind giving me a bit of feedback. I'm thinking of adding in the ability to either skip the beginning teleporter experiment and move right on to the first meeting with Saiko, or play the story as intended. If there's interest in that sort of thing, let me know, and I'll see if I can make it a reality. :)

Tue Jul 10, 2018 12:17 pm
Rank 6
Rank 6

It's awesome to see someone working on this again. I almost made a start on learning modding for this at some point a few months ago but didn't have enough time for it in the end, so I'm glad you decided to do it.

I havn't had a chance to try your version out yet, but as for you question, I think we've all played the first lab portions of the game so much, that it'd be great to have a feature allowing us to skip it and go strait to the sex scenes. Especially if save compatibility is going to be a bit wonky for a while. We don't want to have to redo the the lab experiment every time. That's my thoughts anyway.

Thanks again for giving this a go, you're a legend. :)

Tue Jul 10, 2018 4:42 pm
Rank 9
Rank 9

Jimjim wrote:
It's awesome to see someone working on this again. I almost made a start on learning modding for this at some point a few months ago but didn't have enough time for it in the end, so I'm glad you decided to do it.

I havn't had a chance to try your version out yet, but as for you question, I think we've all played the first lab portions of the game so much, that it'd be great to have a feature allowing us to skip it and go strait to the sex scenes. Especially if save compatibility is going to be a bit wonky for a while. We don't want to have to redo the the lab experiment every time. That's my thoughts anyway.

Thanks again for giving this a go, you're a legend. :)

That's half the reason why I asked the question. Developing this mod, I've had to redo that damned lab scene a few dozen times. While it's novel the first few, it does get a bit tedious after that.

Right now, I have a bit of hacked code in place that just goes ahead and jumps straight to looking for the creature after you get the initial "controls" tutorial. Though, it produces an odd behavior in the creature after you save Saiko from it. LoL

Additional, unrelated note: FINALLY fucking fixed my Monica bug. And the fix was stupid and simple and makes me hate myself for not thinking of it sooner... *hangs head in shame*

Wed Jul 11, 2018 4:48 am
Rank 9
Rank 9

Version 0.3a has been released. This includes the Monica standing at desk fix, as well as the hack for skipping the lab scene. There are a few more tweaks and fixes in place. I'm pretty sure there are a few bugs still in there, which is why this is only a 0.3a release. I'll continue smoothing things out within the next few days. :)

Wed Jul 11, 2018 6:02 am
Rank 6
Rank 6

Cool,

I'm going to be away from my pc for about a week, but I can't wait to get back and test it out.

Wed Jul 11, 2018 1:25 pm
Reply to topic   [ 38 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next