View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:12 pm

Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 
 Missing liquids, Developers don't care. 
Rank 1
Rank 1

There have been many people who have already brought up the issue of missing liquids when cumming/pissing. I found a post that worked for me, disabling all but one core on my i7 7700k which gave the game overall an unplayable experience while in VR. There have been posts dating from a year ago with no answers and nobody caring. Why don't the developers speak on this issue and most of all correct it? I believe in this game and that's why I bought it, devs believe in your product and finish fixing a bug so that current customers (Myself included) will jump with great faith to your next product.

Fri Aug 24, 2018 8:27 am
Rank 17
Rank 17

Juanele wrote:
I found a workaround to fix this in windows 10. It works so far, no compatibility mode needed.

Just force the game to use the 32bit version by renaming "x64" folder inside the game folder to something else.

Using the 32bit version, all liquids work fine, no issues so far. Using the 64bit version, liquids tend to break randomly at some point.

Hope it helps to find the issue.

ESKARN'S TUTORIALS

Eskarn's Dungeon Mod(BETA)

Eskarn's puzzle map (story)

Fri Aug 24, 2018 9:44 am
Rank 1
Rank 1

Eskarn wrote:
Juanele wrote:
I found a workaround to fix this in windows 10. It works so far, no compatibility mode needed.

Just force the game to use the 32bit version by renaming "x64" folder inside the game folder to something else.

Using the 32bit version, all liquids work fine, no issues so far. Using the 64bit version, liquids tend to break randomly at some point.

Hope it helps to find the issue.

I understand you're trying to help, but I have already tried all suggestions including ones you haven't mentioned/thought of yet. My game will not start if I rename the x64 folder, as others have mentioned throughout the forums. Your suggestion is not a one quick fix of "Why didn't you think of this!" as you'd like it to be. Thank you for trying, unfortunately it's up to the developers I feel to fix something that is obviously wrong on Win 10 64 bit systems. For instance, I can rename my game .exe to XStoryPlayer64old.exe and the fluids will work for 3 minutes then cut off, longer than just one second, but still broken.

Fri Aug 24, 2018 8:21 pm
Rank 17
Rank 17

That fix works well for me (just make sure you don't run the 64x exe if you rename the folder)
however saying developers don't care is a bit excessive, this obviously is not an easy thing to fix otherwise they would have just patched it
My guess is it bugs them as much as it does us since its a problem they cant easily resolve
its probably something that would require them to rewrite the graphical/rendering part of the engine and since they are already 2 and a bit years into making the new engine i don't think they are going to go back to fix it
That being said i'm sure version 4 will have this issue fixed... until windows 11 comes out and breaks it

ESKARN'S TUTORIALS

Eskarn's Dungeon Mod(BETA)

Eskarn's puzzle map (story)

Sat Aug 25, 2018 3:51 am
Rank 2
Rank 2

I was able to fix this problem for me by going into the game main folder and editing settings.ini where it says rendermode = DIRECTX9; putting rendermode = DIRECTX11; fixed it for me. Hope this helps most people having this issue.

Fri Nov 23, 2018 11:31 am
Reply to topic   [ 5 posts ]