View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:58 pm

Reply to topic  [ 297 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21 ... 30  Next
 Last Man 
Rank 16
Rank 16

Last Man 2.73 and Public Update
Quote:
Today we have updated club and public versions of the game. Some locations and features from early access became available to everyone.

In this build you will find the continuation of the quest Alina’s Secret. If you were able to correctly answer her last riddle, you can get acquainted with a new girl. Ahead you have to find out what they did together, and what happened to Alina after all.

In addition, in this update Masha received a large portion of love. Four events with her received their updated versions. There are scenes with the first night in Masha’s house, two meetings in the park, and the subsequent event with the first sex with her. These scenes received an improved sequence of actions, some changes were made so that the player did not accidentally miss important plot details. Added more dialogues. Sex scene got the opportunity to rewind.

Updated translations into German, Spanish, Italian, Dutch, Portuguese, Turkish and Russian languages. Thanks to those cool guys and girls that help me in this case.

Fixed minor bugs.

More info and links

Wed Apr 03, 2019 11:56 am
Rank 16
Rank 16

Last Man 2.74
Quote:
This week, because of the personal affairs, the new build was delayed a bit, and, unfortunately, not all of the planned features managed to get into it.

Added a new scene where our hero will see Lana, before the events with the acquaintance with her (which occurred in the last build). You can find this scene in the event, when Vera leads our hero to a hidden cave entrance on the banks of the Central City. If you have already passed these events, the game will assume that you have completed them.

Also 8 scenes with Lilu were updated. They received an update of the code and an improved mechanism for interaction and dialogues. In the next updates, Lilu will also receive an updated storyline and her quest can be completed.

There was some optimization of the game took place. Updated font files.

More info and links

Sat Apr 13, 2019 9:52 am
Rank 16
Rank 16

Last Man 2.75
Quote:
Today we have a continuation of the quest Alina’s Secret. In it you will learn a little more about the new girl Lana, and how she is connected with our hero. For this you will need to visit the boiler station, where Alina spent a lot of time in recent days. The boiler station itself also received some changes and updated sprites.

Some corrections were received by the Hero Base. Basically, it will affect those who have already leveled the girls pretty hard there.

Some improvements received auto-update system. I remind you that you can update the windows version of the game simply by clicking on the button on the start screen. You do not need to download the entire game client. But from the next build the limit of 3 months will take effect on the patches. If you’ll try to update a more outdated version, the game will still offer to download the entire build to eliminate the possibility of problems.

Also, some minor bugs were fixed.

More info and links

Thu Apr 18, 2019 10:26 am
Rank 16
Rank 16

Last Man 2.76
Quote:
Today’s build with a lot of updates. Lilu finally got a new event and the end of her quest “Getting to know in online chat.” Dialogues with her were slightly corrected. Also, now her events are no longer tied to overnight stays at home, and if for some reason you have not used a laptop, then the event will not be missed – you can complete it later at any time.

Updated two events with a neighbor of our hero Nastya, at her home. These scenes received a completely new code, and the dialogues were supplemented to better reveal the character of the girl. Sex scenes now can be rewinded.

One of the first sex scenes on the beach with two girls has been updated. This event has been completely reworked, the sequence of events has been changed, new dialogues have been added.

The unloading of unused textures has been improved. This will help those who play on very old and slow computers or phones.

More info and links

Wed Apr 24, 2019 11:14 am
Rank 16
Rank 16

Last Man 2.77 and Public Update
Quote:
Today we have updated club and public versions of the game. Some events from early access became available to everyone.

Those who have already completed the quest with Lilu, will be able to meet in a video chat with a new girl – Kitty. Gradually, she will reveal to our hero how things are going in another part of the country after the epidemic. What difficulties and riddles people have encountered there.

The first two events with Dasha were updated. The code for these scenes has been rewritten, new dialogs have been added. She will explain in more detail the motivation of her actions.

The pregeneration of game events and save points were corrected. This will fix some problems with loading saves in the first city and improve the sequence of selection of quests for your hero.

Updated translation for German, Spanish, Italian, Korean, Dutch, Polish and Turkish. Thanks to all those cool guys and girls who help me in this difficult task.

Rare crash in events with Lilu have been fixed. Now she should please you in any variants of your passing game.

Added support for new May rewards, about what you can read about in my Author’s column.

More info and links

Thu May 02, 2019 9:47 am
Rank 16
Rank 16

Last Man 2.78
Quote:
In this build, our hero will be able to start a new quest, after receiving a mysterious e-mail. The message will not be just one, and it will be possible to receive them in any of the events, when our hero use a laptop at home. If you have already completed all the events with Lilu, Kitty and other girls from the video chat, then you can receive emails in the next updates of the game.

Some dialogues with Lilu and texts when our hero using a laptop were also updated . For example, he now expects e-mail not only from his girlfriend Kate.

More sex scenes now is able to rewind. In some of scenes sex meter began to gain faster.

The work of some achievements has been changed. Basically, it affected those who previously received account suspension, and the achievements for them no longer gave bonuses. Some restrictions have been removed.

Fixed minor bugs and crashes. If you find trouble spots, do not forget to report about them through a bugtracker.

Also I remind you that during May you can get additional permanent bonuses to all my games. You can read more about this in my author’s column.

More info and links

Wed May 08, 2019 10:33 am
Rank 16
Rank 16

Last Man 2.79
Quote:
In this build you will find the second event with the new girl Kitty. Let me remind you that you can communicate with her by using a laptop at home of our hero. Gradually, she will reveal more details about how other cities live after an epidemic. Also, I remind you that using a laptop, you can start a new series of quests by receiving messages with pieces of the map. Some problems with the accumulation of experience in the last event with Kitty were corrected.

The meeting scene with Dasha in the restaurant was completely redone. Its code was rewritten, all dialogs were replaced. The girl tells more about herself and her desires. These changes will help to better reveal the characters and goals of the characters.

The selection mechanism for PvP missions was slightly updated. The game will pick up opponents closer to the level of your team.

Fixed minor bugs.

During May you can get additional permanent bonuses to all my games. You can read more about this in my author’s column.

More info and links

Wed May 15, 2019 9:08 am
Rank 16
Rank 16

Last Man 2.80
Quote:
Today we have two scenes with beauty Kitty. As she promised, she decided to arrange a small show for our hero. Let’s see what came of it. Also do not forget that during events using a laptop, you can start a new quest by receiving e-mails with a map.

There have been some changes with the selection of quests from Diana. They should come across more often if you have a break between other quests. But, as before, you can postpone them for later. The game will offer missed event again a little later.

The chances of winning the Poker Tournament have been slightly updated. It has to become a little easier while I am preparing a major update for it.

The mechanism for unloading unused textures has been updated and some minor bugs have been fixed. Improved game auto-update system.

This is the last week when you can get additional permanent May bonuses to all my games. You can read more about this in my author’s column.

More info and links

Thu May 23, 2019 12:14 pm
Rank 16
Rank 16

Last Man 2.81
Quote:
In this build you will find several updates of past scenes. So the two remaining dates with Dasha were altered. This is a date in a restaurant in WC and a schoolgirl game. They received a new code, better action order and a new dialogue. Changes in all events with Dasha reveal her character and motives better.

Also a big update got the scene of the first date with Masha in the park. The sequence of actions has been improved, the dialogues have been expanded and various answer options have been added.

More sex scenes were able to rewind. Fixed minor bugs.

Last two days when you can get additional permanent May bonuses to all my games. You can read more about this in my author’s column.

More info and links

Thu May 30, 2019 10:45 am
Rank 16
Rank 16

Last Man 2.82 and Public Update. Plus Android and macOS
Quote:
Today we have updated club and public versions of the game. Some events and locations from early access have become available to everyone. In addition, versions for Android and macOS are now also available in public versions.

Also, today we have a continuation of the quest line with Vera. A girl who has been in captivity at the New Post, and at work with their rivals – CARMA. She says that she has important information, let’s see where it takes us.

Some past events also got a big updates. The first meeting with Oksana and the first night at Masha’s were rewritten. They received an improved order of action and updated dialogues. The sex-surprise from Oksana was renewed, in one of the overnight stays with her.

The gamesaves menu has been improved. UI and backgrounds has changed a little. Now you can start a Hard mode from the beginning, when you want it.

More sex scenes now able to rewind. Fixed minor bugs.

More info and links

Wed Jun 05, 2019 9:54 am
Reply to topic   [ 297 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21 ... 30  Next