View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:33 pm

Reply to topic  [ 56 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Long Live the Princess (mind control, fantasy setting) 
Rank 9
Rank 9

Version 0.20.0 is now out for everyone, and version 0.21.0 is out for patrons. You can find download links for 0.20.0 here, and 0.21.0 here (patrons only).

This month we're going all over the place. No girl receives more than one new scene, but instead, we have new scenes with the Leanan Sídhe, the Fairy Queen, and Erato. Additionally, I have touched up another early scene with Nell, and there is a brand new spell, whose effects you'll have to play the update to find out. Suffice to say, it's going to have a dramatic impact on the end game.

Enjoy!

Changelog 0.21.0:
  • You may now visit the Leanan Sídhe.
  • New scene with the Leanan Sídhe.
  • Expanded the Fairy Queen bathing scene for those who have completed her training.
  • Expanded the Erato sex scene.
  • Revamped visuals and improved animation for Nell's handjob scene in the tent.
  • Added a new spell that affects a large number of existing sex scenes.
  • Major revision to ability score mechanics to support new events in this update, as well as for New Game+ once that is added to the game.
  • Various tweaks and fixes.

Changelog 0.20.0:
  • You may now revisit the Fey Court.
  • Multiple new scenes with the Fairy Queen.
  • Completely revamped visuals and animation for the interrogation scene with Samarra and Nell.
  • One new musical track
  • Experimental: Map is shown automatically when you visit the streets in town while no other events are occurring.
  • The map is now dimmed during nighttime.
  • Primrose's sex menu didn't show if you missed one of her optional scenes. It should now be visible if you've had sex with her at all.
  • Removed references to non-existing face animation for Evelyn that caused issues for Android users.

Thu Jun 06, 2019 8:05 pm
Profile WWW
Rank 9
Rank 9

Version 0.21.0 is now out for everyone, and version 0.22.0 is out for patrons. You can find download links for 0.21.0 here (public), and 0.22.0 here (patrons).

This update is a little different from usual. There is just one more regular scene with no noteworthy story development. Instead, the focus is on the new roaming characters feature that I've promised since the beginning of this game's development. It's nothing too fancy, and it's nowhere near complete, but this is a good beginning.

Roaming characters means that you will now start to see some girls in different places than you're used to. Interaction with them is limited when they're not in their regular location, but it does add variety and makes the world feel more alive. It also keeps things a little unpredictable. Some characters that previously used to be available almost all the time might now be busy more often. It can also go the other way. For example, you will now have the opportunity to make Evelyn available more often in the afternoons.

Because of the nature of some of these new scenes, you might not see a few of them at all if you've passed day 60, and you might miss out on others if you have reached Primrose's arrest event. This is a feature that's meant to be experienced from the beginning of the game, not as an additional thing to explore once you've exhausted all other content. From now on, the game will start making more assumptions about time. Anything past day 60 can be assumed to be outside the scope of the game, though it's perfectly fine to continue playing for as many days as you like until the endgame is implemented.

In addition to the roaming characters, this update also fixes a record amount of bugs, some of which have been lurking in the shadows for a while. If you've been following this game for a while, you'll know that bugs aren't exactly commonplace in my releases. That doesn't mean LLtP is immune to them, and we're facing the consequences of that this time around.

But enough about that. For now, enjoy!

Changelog 0.22.0:
  • Added a new sex scene with Evelyn.
  • Added 6 minor scenes with roaming characters.
  • Added descriptive text to the ability screen when you're suffering from ability drain.
  • You can now finger Evelyn in night scenes after taking her virginity.
  • Replaced two dialogue images for Evelyn that made her never close her mouth if she was naked, unshaved, and displaying certain emotions.
  • You can no longer gain Perversity multiple times in night scenes. Any excess Perversity gain from this source has been retroactively removed.
  • Fixed a bug that displayed incorrect ability drain in the UI.
  • You should no longer be able to steal Callie's panties multiple times.

Changelog 0.21.0:
  • You may now visit the Leanan Sídhe.
  • Expanded the Fairy Queen bathing scene for those who have completed her training.
  • Expanded the Erato sex scene.
  • Revamped visuals and improved animation for Nell's handjob scene in the tent.
  • Added a new spell that affects a large number of existing sex scenes.
  • Major revision to ability score mechanics to support new events in this update, as well as for New Game+ once that is added to the game.

Fri Jul 05, 2019 3:34 pm
Profile WWW
Rank 9
Rank 9

Version 0.22.0 is now out for everyone, and version 0.23.0 is out for patrons. You can find download links for 0.22.0 here (public), and 0.23.0 here (patrons). You can also find these links at my newly opened SubscribeStar Adult page if you don't like Patreon as a platform.

This is the first time I've updated the version of Ren'py that the game runs on, so there is a slight risk that you might run into problems with this update. If you do, please let me know as soon as possible so that I might look into it. On the plus side, the game should run faster and smoother now, especially on platforms that are on the slower side, to begin with. This should hopefully also prevent the issue Mac users saw in 0.22.0, where saves made in 0.21.0 wouldn't load, from happening again. Fingers crossed.

We're heading back to see the Leanan Sídhe in this update, and we're also going to explore the writing room. All of this leads to something else that I've been really secretive about lately, but rest assured that this month's content doesn't stop there. You'll just have to play it to see for yourself.

Once you've played this update, you'll have a pretty good idea what 0.24 is going to be about, and you're going to be correct. I'll talk more about this in the next progress report, but feel free to join me on Discord in the #spoilers channel (patrons only for now) to share your speculation.

Enjoy!

Changelog 0.23.0:
  • Updated to the latest version of Ren'py. If you run into any issues because of this, please let me know.
  • You may once again visit the Leanan Sídhe for "romance."
  • The writing room at the library is now open for business.
  • Expanded an existing sex scene considerably with several different variations.
  • Slightly expanded remove inhibitions content for a certain character.
  • Hovering over a locked scene in the gallery will now provide a hint for how to unlock it.
  • Added a new musical track.
  • Livened up the intro with some more music.
  • Evelyn will no longer show up at the training grounds if she has left town.

Changelog 0.22.0:
  • Added a new sex scene with Evelyn.
  • Added 6 minor scenes with roaming characters.
  • Added descriptive text to the ability screen when you're suffering from ability drain.
  • You can now finger Evelyn in night scenes after taking her virginity.
  • Replaced two dialogue images for Evelyn that made her never close her mouth if she was naked, unshaved, and displaying certain emotions.
  • You can no longer gain Perversity multiple times in night scenes. Any excess Perversity gain from this source has been retroactively removed.
  • Fixed a bug that displayed incorrect ability drain in the UI.
  • You should no longer be able to steal Callie's panties multiple times.

Mon Aug 05, 2019 6:45 am
Profile WWW
Rank 9
Rank 9

Version 0.23.0 is now out for everyone, and version 0.24.0 is out for patrons. You can find download links for 0.23.0 here (public), and 0.24.0 here (patrons). You can also find these links at my newly opened SubscribeStar.adult page if you don't like Patreon as a platform.

Phew, this update surprised me with how demanding it was to create. It's not a large update, but it took a lot of effort to create the renders for it. The changelog is shorter than usual, but don't let that fool you. I definitely didn't rest on my laurels for the past month.

If you played version 0.23.0, you should have a fairly good idea what you'll be doing in this one. You've finally brought Callie to the point where she might accept your advances, taking your relationship to a whole new level. It took us exactly two years to get here, but the day has arrived at last.

You'll also be able to hand in some of those panties you've been carrying around for ages, allowing Thaddeus to train your courage up to level 4.

Enjoy!

Changelog 0.24.0:
  • Added a new scene with Callie.
  • Expanded Callie's threesome scene.
  • Courage training now goes up to level 4.
  • Transition text will now stay on the screen until you click to advance.
  • Various tweaks and fixes

Changelog 0.23.0:
  • Updated to the latest version of Ren'py. If you run into any issues because of this, please let me know.
  • You may once again visit the Leanan Sídhe for "romance."
  • The writing room at the library is now open for business.
  • Expanded an existing sex scene considerably with several different variations.
  • Slightly expanded remove inhibitions content for a certain character.
  • Hovering over a locked scene in the gallery will now provide a hint for how to unlock it.
  • Livened up the intro with some more music.
  • Evelyn will no longer show up at the training grounds if she has left town.

Thu Sep 05, 2019 6:12 pm
Profile WWW
Rank 9
Rank 9

Version 0.24.1 is now out for everyone, and version 0.25.0 is out for patrons. You can find download links for 0.24.1 here (public), and 0.25.0 here (patrons). You can also find these links at my SubscribeStar.adult page if you don't like Patreon as a platform.

Welcome to the beginning of our dedicated push towards the endgame! Starting this month, the focus is almost exclusively on putting all the necessary pieces in place so that we can move onto the endgame and reach the climax of the story. At that point, we can go back and add more scenes and implement New Game Plus. Don't expect all the relationships or every minor storyline (or even every ability. Perversity, I'm looking at you) to be done by the time we reach the endgame. The idea is to get only the most essential characters where they need to be before we move on, not to flesh them out completely. Not yet, anyway.

Specifically, this month is the first half of the Nell/Samarra/Fairy Queen push. If everything goes according to plan, all three of those girls should be ready for the endgame after next month. Any missing content for them after that can be considered non-essential, though it will be added later.

This update features a rather unusual puzzle. I'm not sure how well it works, so I'd love to hear your feedback on it and what, if anything, I can do to improve it. Remember, if you're not getting anywhere with the puzzle, it's very likely that you don't have all the information you need yet. Go explore for a while. Odds are you'll know when you're ready, even if the game doesn't explicitly tell you.

Enjoy!

Changelog 0.25.0:
  • You may now attempt to interpret the Fairy Queen's visions.
  • Charisma training now goes up to level 6.
  • Added a new scene with Samarra.
  • Added a new sex training scene with the Fairy Queen.
  • Samarra will now tell you her whole story if you are worthy of it.
  • Improved animation, lighting, and pubic hair color in Samarra's first sex scene.
  • It is now possible to search Samarra's tent.
  • Added a new musical track: Samarra's Theme.

Changelog 0.24.1:
  • Fixed a trigger that could cause Callie's new events from this update to happen too early and mess up progression.

Changelog 0.24.0:
  • Added a new scene with Callie.
  • Expanded Callie's threesome scene.
  • Courage training now goes up to level 4.
  • Transition text will now stay on the screen until you click to advance.

Sat Oct 05, 2019 11:00 am
Profile WWW
Rank 9
Rank 9

Version 0.25.0 is now out for everyone, and version 0.26.0 is out for patrons and subscribers. You can find download links for 0.25.0 here (public), and 0.26.0 here (patrons). You can also find these links at my SubscribeStar.adult page if you don't like Patreon as a platform.

New month, new update! Version 0.26.0 is entirely focused on the story at a ratio we haven't seen before in this game. For the first time in the history of LLtP (someone correct me if I'm wrong), we have an update that features no lewd content whatsoever. Apologies if lewds are what you were hoping for, but the storyline must take precedence this time. There will be lewds again next month, don't worry.

This month's update is all about Nell and the Fairy Queen, featuring Nell's dark secret and the conclusion to the storyline we started last month. Some of your earlier choices will cause unexpected consequences, though it won't be evident in what way if you have a save where you've done everything already. In a new game, however, this update will come off as harder than what you're about to experience. Not only that, but I plan to make it more difficult in a later update, once there are more sources of a particular ability score.

Previous updates have prepared us for the endgame in somewhat subtle ways, but this time around, it gets explicit. You're supposed to feel as if the endgame is really close after finishing the new content, and it really is. I could theoretically get us there in one more update, but I'm not in that much of a hurry just yet.

Enjoy!

Changelog 0.26.0:
  • Implemented Nell's dark secret.
  • You may now try to convince Nell to come with you.
  • Added and modified scenes to handle the fallout from this update's events.
  • Tweaked how Nell's Remove Inhibitions works for future updates.

Changelog 0.25.0:
  • You may now attempt to interpret the Fairy Queen's visions.
  • Charisma training now goes up to level 6.
  • Added a new scene with Samarra.
  • Added a new sex training scene with the Fairy Queen.
  • Samarra will now tell you her whole story if you are worthy of it.
  • Improved animation, lighting, and pubic hair color in Samarra's first sex scene.
  • It is now possible to search Samarra's tent.
  • Added a new musical track: Samarra's Theme.

Tue Nov 05, 2019 6:46 pm
Profile WWW
Rank 9
Rank 9

Version 0.26.1 is now out for everyone, and version 0.27.0 is out for patrons and subscribers. You can find download links for 0.26.1 here (public), and 0.27.0 here (patrons). You can also find these links at my SubscribeStar.adult page if you don't like Patreon as a platform.

Before this version of the game, we only had one secret left to solve: Primrose's dark secret. With 0.27.0, that secret is now available to solve, and the rewards for doing so enjoyed. Whatever you think Primrose's secret is, you're probably wrong. A few more pieces of the puzzle should start to come together with these developments, leading us ever closer to the endgame.

In addition to Primrose's secret, you now have the option to have fun with Nell after her transition into her new role as of the previous update. This assumes that she is your girlfriend and that you didn't put her through hell. But who would do that to poor Nell anyway, huh?

Enjoy!

Changelog 0.27.0:
  • Implemented Primrose's dark secret.
  • Expanded Primrose's existing sex scenes.
  • Added a new scene with Nell.
  • Added a SubscribeStar link to the main menu.

Changelog 0.26.1:
  • Solving Nell's dark secret no longer removes a clue you need to solve the Fairy Queen's vision. Saves that already encountered this bug are automatically repaired upon loading.

Changelog 0.26.0:
  • Implemented Nell's dark secret.
  • You may now try to convince Nell to come with you.
  • Added and modified scenes to handle the fallout from this update's events.
  • Tweaked how Nell's Remove Inhibitions works for future updates.

Thu Dec 05, 2019 5:02 pm
Profile WWW
Rank 9
Rank 9

Version 0.27.0 is now out for everyone and can be downloaded from here. There won't be a new patron-exclusive version this month since I took December off, so expect the next patron-exclusive release in early February, with the next public release following in early March.

Sun Jan 05, 2020 8:46 pm
Profile WWW
Rank 9
Rank 9

Version 0.28.0 is now out for patrons and subscribers. You can find download links for 0.28.0 here (patrons). You can also find this link at my SubscribeStar.adult page if you don't like Patreon as a platform.

This month's update brings us to the end of the Leanan Sídhe's story, finally answering the mystery behind who she is and what she's trying to accomplish. We also get a new scene with Belle, and the final puzzle piece needed for next month's update gets introduced.

This version features what I consider to be the best animations I've made for this game so far. I'm clearly still learning, after all this time.

With this out of the way, there's minimal story remaining before we head into the endgame. I'm excited. How about you?

Enjoy!

Changelog 0.28.0:
  • You can now return to see the Leanan Sídhe one final time.
  • Added a new scene with Belle.
  • It is now possible to obtain Perversity 5 without doing the night scenes.
  • If you threatened Nell, she will now cool down after a week. Note that you must ask for sex again for this countdown to begin.
  • If you keep giving Callie unwanted creampies, she will now eventually refuse to have sex with you.
  • The toggle perspective button no longer skips to the next line of dialogue (thanks to Morbil).
  • Belle will now give you a hint if you watch several of Callie's fashion shows without searching for clues.
  • If it is impossible to solve Primrose's dark secret in your save, you will now be informed of this when trying.
  • Made the hints Belle gives you on how to train Perversity show up earlier. Also clarified the dialogue to reduce confusion.

Tue Feb 11, 2020 6:26 pm
Profile WWW
Rank 9
Rank 9

Version 0.28.0 is now out for everyone, and version 0.29.0 is out for patrons and subscribers. You can find download links for 0.28.0 here (public), and 0.29.0 here (patrons). You can also find these links at my SubscribeStar.adult page if you don't like Patreon as a platform.

Oh boy, this update really turned out to be something special, I think. It's not the most significant update in terms of gameplay length (far from it, in fact), and it doesn't contain even a single new sex scene. What, then, makes it stand out?

First of all, version 0.29 finally lets you confront the Crone about all the secrets she has been keeping. Who is she really? What is it she seeks to achieve, and why? You're about to learn the answers to all those questions and more. The LLtP community has speculated about the Crone and her identity for a long, long time. A rare few people got it almost entirely right, but most have been off in one way or another. We'll finally be able to lay those theories to rest this month. It feels great to finally reach this conclusion that we have been working our way towards for so long. You'll find that I laid the groundwork for this update already in the first few versions I ever released of this game.

Second, I took the plunge, at last, and polished the hell out of the menus and the early parts of the tutorial. I believe that first impressions are incredibly important, yet those have always been LLtP's weakest point. The main menu has been dominated by Princess Placeholder, a generic Daz model that was never really supposed to be in the game. She's gone now, replaced with... something else. You'll see when you boot the game up.

The tutorial got a minor rewrite alongside a series of new renders to replace the ones previously used for Evelyn's and Primrose's introductions. Evelyn's new renders are mostly just a facelift. The old ones looked like the kind of crap inexperienced devs make with Daz, which makes sense. After all, I was inexperienced myself when I made these. Primrose's new renders are a more significant change, and one for the better. There is also a brand new, though short, intro sequence before we see Evelyn for the first time. Even if you've played the game before, I strongly recommend at least checking out this new opening.

We also have a brand new music player in the gallery. Now you won't just unlock sex scenes as you play the game, but music as well. Any musical track you come across automatically unlocks in the gallery, allowing you to listen to them at your leisure as well as look up their names and composers. Handy!

This update contains a lot more than just this, but it's mostly minor things. Still, these small features add up, with the end result being a far more polished, professional game experience as we prepare to head into the endgame. I definitely feel like these changes were worth the time investment, and I hope you all agree.

Enjoy!

Changelog 0.29.0:
  • Implemented the Crone's secret. This is a big one, folks.
  • You can now learn the Probe Memories spell, though there is no content for it yet.
  • Removed all traces of Princess Placeholder. Among other things, this means we get a new main menu background.
  • Added a brand new intro upon starting a new game.
  • Rewrote parts of Evelyn's and Primrose's introduction in the tutorial to match the rest of the game's tone better.
  • Created new images for both of those sections to lift the graphical quality and fix a few annoying issues.
  • Added a music player to the gallery. Music tracks unlock as you discover them in the game.
  • Updated multiple old scenes to support the new events in this update.
  • Added more character pages to the scene replay gallery. They are empty, for now.
  • Hopefully fixed the bug with Callie refusing to have sex for no reason. Existing saves should be repaired automatically.
  • You can now obtain a fingerbone even after Nell is gone.
  • Belle now points you in the right direction if you fail the vision quest puzzle while missing a vital clue.
  • Fixed visual bugs in the river scene.

Changelog 0.28.0:
  • You can now return to see the Leanan Sídhe one final time.
  • Added a new scene with Belle.
  • It is now possible to obtain Perversity 5 without doing the night scenes.
  • If you threatened Nell, she will now cool down after a week. Note that you must ask for sex again for this countdown to begin.
  • If you keep giving Callie unwanted creampies, she will now eventually refuse to have sex with you.
  • The toggle perspective button no longer skips to the next line of dialogue (thanks to Morbil).
  • Belle will now give you a hint if you watch several of Callie's fashion shows without searching for clues.
  • If it is impossible to solve Primrose's dark secret in your save, you will now be informed of this when trying.
  • Made the hints Belle gives you on how to train Perversity show up earlier. Also clarified the dialogue to reduce confusion.

Thu Mar 05, 2020 4:50 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 56 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next