View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Jan 24, 2019 9:08 am



Reply to topic  [ 228 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 19, 20, 21, 22, 23
 [MOD] ❤ Love Party v0.6 ❤ // 06-04-2018 \\ 
Author Message
Rank 1
Rank 1

Joined: Thu Jun 21, 2018 8:24 am
Posts: 1
pattyx23 wrote:
please help me to figure it out, just dropped the into the folder pack also trying to unpacking using film maker, but everytime launching the game for "love-test" always force close by it self, does anyone know ho to fixed?


Hi there. Try to "undo" your changes - would then the unpacked mod be operational? I think, the best idea would be to move "pack_love_party_06" to some backup folder - and then try to start (the "undone-changes") folder-pack.
If the "unchanged" pack works well - you can try to make changes again, one at a time, testing them one-by-one.

You changed the name only?


Mon Sep 24, 2018 9:37 am
Profile
Rank 1
Rank 1

Joined: Fri Sep 14, 2018 2:32 pm
Posts: 2
Waldorf wrote:
pattyx23 wrote:
please help me to figure it out, just dropped the into the folder pack also trying to unpacking using film maker, but everytime launching the game for "love-test" always force close by it self, does anyone know ho to fixed?


Hi there. Try to "undo" your changes - would then the unpacked mod be operational? I think, the best idea would be to move "pack_love_party_06" to some backup folder - and then try to start (the "undone-changes") folder-pack.
If the "unchanged" pack works well - you can try to make changes again, one at a time, testing them one-by-one.

You changed the name only?



Oke, ill try, Yes i do, successfull unpack using maker then, blank screen and force close


Mon Oct 08, 2018 9:24 am
Profile
Rank 13
Rank 13
User avatar

Joined: Sun Dec 14, 2014 3:59 pm
Posts: 120
pattyx23 wrote:
Waldorf wrote:
pattyx23 wrote:
please help me to figure it out, just dropped the into the folder pack also trying to unpacking using film maker, but everytime launching the game for "love-test" always force close by it self, does anyone know ho to fixed?


Hi there. Try to "undo" your changes - would then the unpacked mod be operational? I think, the best idea would be to move "pack_love_party_06" to some backup folder - and then try to start (the "undone-changes") folder-pack.
If the "unchanged" pack works well - you can try to make changes again, one at a time, testing them one-by-one.

You changed the name only?



Oke, ill try, Yes i do, successfull unpack using maker then, blank screen and force close


Hi!

You may try to change some other values in the file like the sortid, the new_name2 but frst try renaming the savefile name :mrgreen:


Sun Nov 04, 2018 4:41 pm
Profile
Rank 6
Rank 6
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jan 13, 2014 6:53 am
Posts: 25
Location: USSR
Very cool to have all the creatures! Is there a command to interact with the Big Creature? Or is it called Alien? When you touch him, the inscription Alien appears. If I say Fuck the Alien, they say, "Who is the Alien?" ))


Sat Nov 24, 2018 7:28 am
Profile
Rank 16
Rank 16

Joined: Thu Feb 13, 2014 3:54 pm
Posts: 382
Location: United States
I can't seem to get the laydown option to work. I tried both selected the option in the menu and typing in "Laydown option", but all it did was make Saiko lay down on the bed.

Any ideas?


Sun Dec 23, 2018 2:01 am
Profile
Rank 16
Rank 16

Joined: Thu Feb 13, 2014 3:54 pm
Posts: 382
Location: United States
TheMohawkNinja wrote:
I can't seem to get the laydown option to work. I tried both selected the option in the menu and typing in "Laydown option", but all it did was make Saiko lay down on the bed.

Any ideas?


Nvm, didn't have the Christmas story installed.


Sun Dec 23, 2018 11:18 pm
Profile
Rank 4
Rank 4

Joined: Thu Jul 16, 2015 10:47 pm
Posts: 12
Does this work with the VR mode they added? Remembered there was an issue with some mods but that was a long time ago


Sun Dec 30, 2018 9:47 pm
Profile
Rank 17
Rank 17

Joined: Fri Nov 21, 2014 10:37 pm
Posts: 485
All that work in 3.5 work in VR.


Mon Dec 31, 2018 10:44 am
Profile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic   [ 228 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 19, 20, 21, 22, 23

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Majestic-12 [Bot] and 2 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group.
Designed by X-Moon Productions.