View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Jul 19, 2019 12:27 pm

Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
 Sword of Wonder (Fantasy, Male First Person, Animated) 
Rank 1
Rank 1

Since I resumed full time game development, I wanted to share my project in porgress here. It's called Sword of Wonder.

The game revolves around Jack (or you can change name to your preference) and his life adjusting to a strange new land called Tropia, where the royal family invites him into their home. While there, Jack gets propositioned by everyone, including the first Princess he met and heir, Polly. It's up to you if you become close to the women or ignore them and be careful: Polly has a temper and if you choose the wrong options in-game, it may be an early end to the adventure.

The game contains about 800 images or so, over a dozen animations (themes include oral, threesome, spanking) with several of the female characters including the princesses, the Queen, and her guard, Spring. More to be included in the future. There are a few mini-games as well which cannot be skipped, but, are fairly simple.

Mega download links for the fixed, .26beta version:

Windows
Mac
Linux

Also in a beta for Android Smartphones & Televisions; file size is very large (one gig) and will be compressed / optimized in the first official android release early next month.

Attachments:
File comment: Patreon cover image.
new-patreon-cover-sow.png
new-patreon-cover-sow.png [ 700.19 KiB | Viewed 920 times ]
Thu Mar 14, 2019 4:06 pm
Rank 1
Rank 1

I had a thought, since I've seen a few (not all) adult games have "video previews." For a download game like mine where it doesn't stream in browser, I think the video trailer makes sense.

Would that make you more interested in trying out a new game? If so, would it be better to include some of the hotter animation, OR, do you think it would be better to mention the game includes hot animation, but, only show the less explicit bits in video.

Thoughts appreciated greatly!

Sun Mar 17, 2019 2:48 am
Reply to topic   [ 2 posts ]